working out for Disney

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Hello-

Yesterday was a rest day for me. I got back at it today.

I made a chicken curry in my Instant Pot tonight. It was supposed to be "chicken tikka masala," but there was no marinating of chicken in yogurt and spices and grilling it, so I am calling it a generic chicken curry. :)

I am still getting the silent treatment from the person I mentioned the other night. I think it is time to walk away and cut my losses. I don't even know what I did wrong, but I apologized so many times. There is no response. I now visualize this person in footsie pajamas, crying and flailing about on the floor, because that is what the silent treatment is--an adult temper tantrum. It makes me laugh and takes away the sting of the whole situation. :hilarious::D

Sometimes it's better to walk away.

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
Good morning a bit of yoga for weight loss and detox, lots of twisting and core:confused: It's going to be above freezing so we're going walking again:joyfull:( dressed like the tire guy):hilarious: I made a very large batch of a slightly sweet sesame dressed veggie and tofu stir fry(really stir steamed) yesterday so not cooking today YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope al of you have wonderful, fun and healthy plans for the weekend!

epcotisbest

@epcotisbest how is your brother doing on his some what crazy fast thing. I'm all for praying to the deity of ones choice but I am a bit worried about him. Hope it works out.

He is doing fine. He said yesterday he is feeling good, mind clear, faith is strong and has lost about 12 pounds. The 21 days is over tomorrow and he says one thing he has learned is he can make lifestyle changes easier than he thought and will be eating better for a long time to come, incorporating more fruits and vegetables, less sugar and processed stuff and drinking less soft drinks and sweet tea, so that is a good thing.

Last edited:

93boomer

Premium Member
Hi guys!!! Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers!!! Chloe is doing a bit better today. She got DH up at 3 am wanting wet food. She hasn't done that in 5 days. She seems more alert and has been walking out on the screened deck and down to the front door a lot more. We live in a split-level house.
Yesterday was stressful for me because I kept trying to get her to eat and she wouldn't. We tried a new flavor of food and she seemed to like it this morning. So hopefully the pill at lunch will be easy.
Tomorrow is vet visit and more fluid. Keep fingers crossed! Thanks for everything!! Here's to a better weekend! @figmentfan423 make margaritas for everyone!! :happy:

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
Hi guys!!! Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers!!! Chloe is doing a bit better today. She got DH up at 3 am wanting wet food. She hasn't done that in 5 days. She seems more alert and has been walking out on the screened deck and down to the front door a lot more. We live in a split-level house.
Yesterday was stressful for me because I kept trying to get her to eat and she wouldn't. We tried a new flavor of food and she seemed to like it this morning. So hopefully the pill at lunch will be easy.
Tomorrow is vet visit and more fluid. Keep fingers crossed! Thanks for everything!! Here's to a better weekend! @figmentfan423 make margaritas for everyone!! :happy:
That's wonderful and yes I'm getting the blender out! Drinks all around and even a virgin one for @epcotisbest :joyfull:

epcotisbest

All this talk about meeting up in hell has me confused. Guess I just don't get the joke. Think I'm gonna take a break from this forum for awhile. God bless you all.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
All this talk about meeting up in hell has me confused. Guess I just don't get the joke. Think I'm gonna take a break from this forum for awhile. God bless you all.

Yup, we were just joking around and having some lighthearted fun, that's all. By the way, glad to hear that your brother is well, and that he found some positive aspects about this fast -- like cutting down on sugar, etc., and eating more healthful items like fruit in the future. Bless you both.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Still trying to motivate myself to lose another 7 pounds, but it ain't easy. For now, I'm still focusing on keeping off 13 pounds. With a new job, (even though it's a good job), my stress level has risen over the past month--so that means that food is a more appealing crutch. Yet, somehow, I'm maintaining the loss, in spite of myself! I'll eventually drop the final 7 once things settle down. :)

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
Still trying to motivate myself to lose another 7 pounds, but it ain't easy. For now, I'm still focusing on keeping off 13 pounds. With a new job, (even though it's a good job), my stress level has risen over the past month--so that means that food is a more appealing crutch. Yet, somehow, I'm maintaining the loss, in spite of myself! I'll eventually drop the final 7 once things settle down. :)
You're doing great just maintaining with the stress of a new job! Keep it up and good luck!

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
Good morning, well not so much after 2 bad nights of sleep my right shoulder is giving me enough trouble(I've dislocated it a couple of times before so I know it's nothing serious:joyfull: just a bit owey:hilarious:) any hoo I'm taking today off, completely off! The only thing I'm doing is shopping because we may get a N'oreaster Monday that could last a few days and once again I'm near the rain, snow, ice line:mad::mad::mad::mad::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: Funny thing is no bread is on my list and only one carton of coconut milk. Mostly fresh veggies for salad.:hungry::hungry::hungry::hungry:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom