working out for Disney

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
Does anyone have a Fitbit? I have just decided I want one for Christmas. I don't know which one to get though. Any help would be welcome! :)
I don't have one:( One with a heart rate monitor is on my wish list but it's not happening this year:( Make sure to check out all the models for the features you want and read all the reviews. Good luck

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
My wife ordered me an early Christmas present. It arrived today so I have not tried it yet, but I think this is gonna be great:

View attachment 178475
We have one of those and we love it!!!!! We have a nice size chest freezer and it really comes in handy when we get back from the farm market because we buy in bulk and chop and freeze fruit and veggies for the winter:joyfull: I also freeze up bags of cooked food for my dh to take for lunch. I hope you enjoy it:joyfull: ps box stores have boxes with several rolls at a better price than buying them one by one

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
Good morning I'm doing throwback Thursday. i dug up Crunch's Boot Camp yesterday and that was workout one. Nice and short, just long enough to get done in time for a bit of ketchup here and get the guys moving.(dh has to go in early) So seeing everybody will be gone before the sun comes up I'll do one of Kendall Hogan's as soon as they're gone:joyfull: I hid one piece of naan and there's just enough curry and a couple of spoonfuls of mango salsa I also hid for my dinner:) Here's where the vac seal comes in handy after Thanksgiving I vacced and froze some of the turkey so one bag of it is going in a turkey veggie soup with white beans(done in the pressure cooker) I have a lot of kitchen gadgets but use all of them:)

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Good morning I'm doing throwback Thursday. i dug up Crunch's Boot Camp yesterday and that was workout one. Nice and short, just long enough to get done in time for a bit of ketchup here and get the guys moving.(dh has to go in early) So seeing everybody will be gone before the sun comes up I'll do one of Kendall Hogan's as soon as they're gone:joyfull: I hid one piece of naan and there's just enough curry and a couple of spoonfuls of mango salsa I also hid for my dinner:) Here's where the vac seal comes in handy after Thanksgiving I vacced and froze some of the turkey so one bag of it is going in a turkey veggie soup with white beans(done in the pressure cooker) I have a lot of kitchen gadgets but use all of them:)

I have visions of your kitchen looking like a restaurant supply warehouse.
rotator1.jpg

93boomer

Premium Member
I don't know if anyone has asked but how do you make your naan?

93boomer

Premium Member
Good morning!!! Today is an easy day. I walked my miles outdoors then turned on dance music and danced around the house for 45 mts!! Lol Good to do when no one is around!
Cleaning the house cause DH is off tomorrow. Have some leftover marinara and chicken. Maybe a baked spaghetti with a salad for dinner?
The cold is fast approaching so probably no more outdoor activities this week. Today is cloudy and 41 right now.
Have a great day all! :)

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
I don't know if anyone has asked but how do you make your naan?
Bloom .25 ounces yeast and .65 ounces sugar in 6.7 ounces warm water for about 10 minutes while your oven and pizza stones or cookie sheets are preheating to 500 degrees. In heavy duty mixer combine with .05 ounces cream of tarter, 4.2 ounces canned coconut milk, .25 ounces salt and 12.4 ounces cup4cup wholesome flour blend. Mix on low for one minute then up the speed to medium for 6 to 8 minutes scraping as needed. portion dough into 8 balls, flatten then CAREFULLY place on stone or cookie sheets cook until lightly browned. PLEASE BE CAREFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Poster accepts no liability if you chose to handle hot items This is an almost exact dupe for for the allergy free one at Sanaa:joyfull:

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
I forgot how much I despise Denise Austin workouts!!!!!!!!!!!!! I started her bootcamp one but felt pressure in my lower back. That's very unusual for me as I'm a stickler for form because I do not want to get hurt! Well about 8 minutes in I was following along and I just didn't feel right. That's the first time I didn't finish a work out in I can't even remember how long, come to think of it the other 2 times were both hers:eek: note to self do not ever put on of her dvds in ever again. I made sure to lay down on the floor to stretch me back and I felt better in just a few minutes but I was a bit scared. All is well I did a LS after I felt better. BTW @epcotisbest thinking of you because the veggie soup is on the stove made with smoked ham bone stock

93boomer

Premium Member
Bloom .25 ounces yeast and .65 ounces sugar in 6.7 ounces warm water for about 10 minutes while your oven and pizza stones or cookie sheets are preheating to 500 degrees. In heavy duty mixer combine with .05 ounces cream of tarter, 4.2 ounces canned coconut milk, .25 ounces salt and 12.4 ounces cup4cup wholesome flour blend. Mix on low for one minute then up the speed to medium for 6 to 8 minutes scraping as needed. portion dough into 8 balls, flatten then CAREFULLY place on stone or cookie sheets cook until lightly browned. PLEASE BE CAREFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Poster accepts no liability if you chose to handle hot items This is an almost exact dupe for for the allergy free one at Sanaa:joyfull:
Thank you so much!! This sounds easy!

93boomer

Premium Member
I forgot how much I despise Denise Austin workouts!!!!!!!!!!!!! I started her bootcamp one but felt pressure in my lower back. That's very unusual for me as I'm a stickler for form because I do not want to get hurt! Well about 8 minutes in I was following along and I just didn't feel right. That's the first time I didn't finish a work out in I can't even remember how long, come to think of it the other 2 times were both hers:eek: note to self do not ever put on of her dvds in ever again. I made sure to lay down on the floor to stretch me back and I felt better in just a few minutes but I was a bit scared. All is well I did a LS after I felt better. BTW @epcotisbest thinking of you because the veggie soup is on the stove made with smoked ham bone stock
Oh goodness! Be careful! Glad you stopped instead continuing. I have done that before. I wonder sometimes if it is the weather and it makes our muscles not as relaxed. I usually hurt my leg or arm.

Songbird76

Good afternoon! Today is a sunny day and a little warmer than yesterday. But that cold weather is coming this weekend! Brrr! I really dread it! Can you tell that I am not a cold-weather kinda girl??
Chloe is doing well today. She is moving around more and more. She still has trouble getting her meows out sometimes. She squeaks or mews very softly when it does come out. Hopefully, in time, it will come back fully. I started her on the cosequin for her joints this morning. Hopefully, that will help her in her old age.
I did get my walking inside yesterday, but as soon as I get through here, I am going for a long walk outside. The rain we got recently really cleared out the skies and put out the fires. It is nice to get outdoors and breathe fresh air again.
I hope everyone has a wonderful day!! :)
I'm so glad she is doing a bit better. I hope she's fully recovered soon!

Songbird76

I have visions of your kitchen looking like a restaurant supply warehouse.
rotator1.jpg
I've been watching Property Brothers and there's a thing I so want in my dream kitchen when I win big in the lottery. I want toe drawers in my kitchen!!! There's a gap between the floor and the bottom of the cabinets, and that's just empty space. So they install drawers under them where you just tap it with your toe to open it and you can store things like cookie sheets and such. How handy is that??

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom