working out for Disney

Sans Souci

Hello-

I am in with my pilates workout and then followed it with a 10 minute squat and lunge challenge. I know it's good for you, but I find pilates really boring. It's over now, thank goodness.

It looks like the sun came out, so I might go for a walk in a bit. Pilates isn't the biggest calorie burner, so I need to get some cardio in.

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
They actually have loads of free workouts of You Tube. They are a husband and wife team who create workouts and post them on YT. They sell programs for $10-15 to help keep their content free. I like them because they have a calendar of their website and I plug the program in and it tells me what to do which day. I overanalyze when it comes to selecting a work out, so I like this. They are yours to keep.

Here are all of the programs they sell:
https://www.fitnessblender.com/plans

I am mixing FB Booty 2 with FB Flex, but you can always just go to You Tube and select a workout. There are loads of them. I, personally, find the section overwhelming. LOL
thnx

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
I'm wondering how many calories shivering burns because that's all I can manage for now. I have to turn the heat on:(, once it warms a bit I'm going to do J Smith cardio:). I seem to be getting as good of a workout as some Jillian Michaels ones but having more fun doing them if that makes any sense. I have no clue other than a tofu veggie scramble for breakfast what I'm making today. I guess I figure that out after going to Shop Rite, Wegman's and Sam's. That should be fun LOL

epcotisbest

Just back from another non-Disney trip to the Orlando area. We did some limited Disney resort hopping and went to Sanaa and had the bread service and an incredibly flavorful butternut squash soup to go with it. Will post a trip report and more details about Discovery Cove starting sometime next week. Here is a SeaWorld pic. We went to SeaWorld four out of our seven days this past week, taking advantage of the annual passes we bought last month.
Also took part in several different aqua aerobic and aqua jive ( similar to Zoomba, but in the pool) classes almost every day. It was fun and challenging too!

image.png

Last edited:

Sans Souci

I'm wondering how many calories shivering burns because that's all I can manage for now. I have to turn the heat on:(, once it warms a bit I'm going to do J Smith cardio:). I seem to be getting as good of a workout as some Jillian Michaels ones but having more fun doing them if that makes any sense. I have no clue other than a tofu veggie scramble for breakfast what I'm making today. I guess I figure that out after going to Shop Rite, Wegman's and Sam's. That should be fun LOL

I have never done Jillian Michaels work out. I've seen clips, but she seems like someone I wouldn't click with. I do like Jessica Smith. Every now and again, I will do her one of her You Tube work outs and I always forget that I have quite a few of her DVDs/downloads, including some older ones. I love the You Tube videos where Peanut is in the workout. :inlove:

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Just back from another non-Disney trip to the Orlando area. We did some limited Disney resort hopping and went to Sanaa and had the bread service and an incredibly flavorful butternut squash soup to go with it. Will post a trip report and more details about Discovery Cove starting sometime next week. Here is a SeaWorld pic. We went to SeaWorld four out of our seven days this past week, taking advantage of the annual passes we bought last month.
Also took part in several different aqua aerobic and aqua jive ( similar to Zoomba, but in the pool) classes almost every day. It was fun and challenging too!

View attachment 171016

I knew you were away and was waiting for the highlights of your most recent trip. I love the idea of the pool classes--that sounds like fun--and a good workout! :happy:

epcotisbest

OK-it's me again.
I just did about 50 minutes of upper body strength training and abs. Woooo, jell-o arms. LOL I am going to go for a walk shortly. It's crisp and sunny, not my favorite weather, but not the worst, either. :)

I love this weather. Lows in the high 40s this morning, only got up to about 68 all day. Good walking weather for me. Yeah, not the worst weather.

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster

View attachment 171016
Welcome back and color me impressed and a bit jealous. I'm starting to think you're not the couch potato you claim to be. I missed water aerobics at my pool this summer:( BTW please tag me whn you get the TR going

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom