working out for Disney

Songbird76

Good morning I'm still adjusting to school scheduleo_O but I managed to do the 5 miles on LS's Ultimate 5 day walk. The recipe for allergy safe naan came out well along with 5 dips I made to go with it. I made apple chutney, mango chutney(Disney recipe), roasted red pepper hummus, a date sauce and camponata. I also made falafel (baked), tomato and cucumber salad and green beans porial. Everybody liked the green beans except for my dh but he's not a fan of turmeric. I'm hoping to get outside today but I still have things to get done around the house. Oh well what will be will be.
Interesting! We did the Naan sampler at Sanaa and it was good. I ate everything without sauce though. I tried hummus twice while I was at Disney, and found it disgusting both times. And I'm not a chutney fan. I tried one sauce and I don't remember what it was, but it was too spicy for me, so I finally just gave up and ate everything plain. I will have to look up Green Beans Porial.

Sans Souci

Hello-

I did a legs and cardio circuit. Hopefully, I won't be sore like I was last week. My son is an Freshman orientation and after that, we're getting an Uber to Philly and taking a train to DC tonight. I really didn't want to go, but my husband kept pressuring me. I am going to be cutting it fine, but hopefully traffic will be light at 8. :)

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
Good Morning everyone, I see I am going to enjoy this thread very much. I just returned from WDW on August 28 from my Wedding/ Honeymoon vacation. I arrived on August 12th, got married on the 13th, and Honeymooned at WDW till the 28th. Needless to say I ate like a hog and now have to get back into my workout routine. I am huge on Cardio doing bike rides and runs outside, as well as when the weather is poor I do the stationary bike, treadmill, and some exercise videos. I also love all the healthy food ideas that I have glanced at here.
Welcome aboard. Congrats on you wedding and Disneymoon and can't wait to hear about all the food and excercise ideas you have.

93boomer

Premium Member
Good morning all! It is a beautiful day here. The sun is shining and looks great. Got lots of chores to do then errands this afternoon. I have been getting in all my weight workouts and walking in addition to getting lots of painting done outside. I am exhausted by the end of the day. I just keep changing my mind of the color for the house. I have the trim picked out. Too many color choices!!
Hope you all have a fantastic day! :cool:

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
Good morning all! It is a beautiful day here. The sun is shining and looks great. Got lots of chores to do then errands this afternoon. I have been getting in all my weight workouts and walking in addition to getting lots of painting done outside. I am exhausted by the end of the day. I just keep changing my mind of the color for the house. I have the trim picked out. Too many color choices!!
Good luck finding just the right color.

epcotisbest

image.jpeg

Songbird76

I started one in Autumn about my Disney Cruise in the Mediterranean and never completed it. :hilarious:

http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/...a-my-7-night-dcl-mediterranean-cruise.906468/
I will have to check it out! The idea of a cruise is awesome, but since I get motion sickness, I'm a bit scared to try it. Being seasick and stuck in the middle of the ocean where there's no way to get rid of it is kind of a nightmare. People say you don't really notice it on the big ships, but I'm also a picky eater and don't know how much variety there is on a cruise. I guess I should research it sometime.

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
Hubby is working late tonight, so I didn't get up early this morning. :oops: But I came home from work and did a 30 minute workout, Crunch: Abs & Arms. It's a good one, so I'm going to be sore tomorrow.

Cooking up one of my favorite dishes for dinner, Ginger-Garlic Shrimp over brown rice.
Way to go! Garlic and ginger are 2 of my favorite spices and they're so good for you.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom