working out for Disney

Sans Souci

Good morning another early day for me with LS 5 advanced miles and day 16 of 30 days of yoga done. I'm so happy I decided to add yoga back in on a regular basis! My legs seem just as worked out as if I had done weights with out bulking:joyfull: I think I'm going to stay away from leg work with weights and stick to yoga, floor work and maybe some barre for them. I'm hoping to get some breaks in the rain to be able to get outside today! I don't need to repeat yesterday and wind up feeling like a frozen drowned rat! At least Remy was cute when wet:hilarious: Anyhoo have a most excellent day!

The bulking of my thighs is what concerns me about doing Body Pump. I do keep it light--I use 16-20 lbs plates (total). There are so many reps though and there are two squat segments. I will probably limit it to 2x/week and fill the other days with cardio and flexibility. I am enjoying it, but I'll keep an eye on my thighs.

Figgy1

Premium Member
Original Poster
O.k. So I didn't have a clue what a bodycon skirt was, so I looked it up in Mr. Google. If you can wear one of those, you're in great shape. (I'll stick with full, A-line skirts here!! :D )
I'd say pretty good LOL It's a very pretty tropical print on a black background and I have a black peplum cami top that would be perfect with it. Dressy enough to eat out in but casual enough for the parks.:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom