Working on main street?

Carabunga

Original Poster
I currently am a cast member at frontier land and I'm curious about how hard or easy it would be to transfer over to Main Street. I would like to work at the Main Street emporium and I also hear that in Main Street you get a second premium on top of the 75 cents premium that you already get for working at magic kingdom. Is this true?

MarkTwain

I'd think there's a good chance you'd be able to transfer; Main Street is a very busy area and requires a huge number of cast members to operate. Talk to your leaders and see what can be done. That said, there is a much better chance of this working out if you're part- or full-time rather than college program.

I have heard the same about the Main Street premium, but be warned that they get that for a reason; Main Street merchandise can be VERY stressful, dealing with parade crowds, exit crowds absolutely determined to find what they're looking for before they leave the park, and simply a huge volume of merchandise to keep track of and be familiar with. It can be fun at the same time, but just make you know what you're wishing for, if you catch my drift. ;)

Again, I would just talk to your leader. Good luck!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom