Working at WDW for 5 weeks?

Natalie Laws

Original Poster
How would I go about getting a job at Disney for 5 weeks? I am a UK citizen but have Irish parents - does that help with visa's etc. I would love to work there for even a little time. Who can I send my letter and resume to? Natalie

RMichael21

How would I go about getting a job at Disney for 5 weeks? I am a UK citizen but have Irish parents - does that help with visa's etc. I would love to work there for even a little time. Who can I send my letter and resume to? Natalie
I'm not sure if there's positions open for only a month and a week. You could get a job and "quit" after 5 weeks, but that wouldn't go over well with the company and you'd basically be throwing your chances of getting rehired in the future out the window

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
You might check with the actual Disney company for information on a short term employment.

Natalie Laws

Original Poster
Thanks guys for your responses very helpful. Do you know who in Disney I would need to send my letter to, to see if they would hire me? Thanks for your advice. Natalie

Natalie M A Laws

Hi I am now looking to work for Disney for 10-12 perod (seasonal etc) - I have the opportunity to work at WDW but only if I have confirmed work authorisation. I have bee told that to get work authorisation I need to complete a DS-160 form but I am struggling to complete this on-;ine as it asks what type of visa I need and asking a lot more questions I cannot answer about who will be employing me and where I will be staying. Really looking for someone to be able to talk me through the process perhaps on the phone perhaps someobe from the UK who has doe this - I will be happy to call you so that you dont incurr any international chargs etc. If someone would be prepared to chat we through the process etc I would be very grateful.
Regards
Natalie
(From England, UK)

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Let's ignore the 5 week thing - you don't have permission to work in the US.

UK and Ireland don't matter to the US, and the US government tends to not issue work permits for the type of unskilled, entry-level jobs that WDW overwhelmingly offers.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom