Work going on at Imagination? Can anyone verify?

Seabasealpha1

Even THIS paint scheme can look good, if you use your Imagination...

Innoventions%20Figment_zpsiojrjpcy.jpg
Actually...I know I'm in the minority...but I greatly enjoyed the new paint job while I was there about 3 weeks ago...livens it up a bit...I know...sacrilege...

There. I said it.

JediMasterMatt

We've got a trip to WDW coming up in a few weeks where we are taking our niece there for the first time ever.

I think I'm coming down with a bit of a cold so last night I took a bit of Nyquil before bed.

So this Nyquil induced dream of mine last night has me taking my niece on Journey into Imagination with Figment and I'm explaining to her during the ride what a great attraction the original version was... when we get to the unload zone and the lights come back up, I look past my niece and sitting next to her was the Dreamfinder. He looks over to her and says "I'm so sorry".

I think I'm taking a bottle of Nyquil with me to EPCOT in a few weeks.

Monorail_Red_77

Actually...I know I'm in the minority...but I greatly enjoyed the new paint job while I was there about 3 weeks ago...livens it up a bit...I know...sacrilege...

There. I said it.

I agree. In person it looks pretty good. I like it better than a solid beige color scheme. They need to go further though. I don't know maybe open the windows more and while they are at it. How about take out the fountain stage. Really only seen it used during the holidays, even then not much.

Monorail_Red_77

While we are at it. I heard that the new Mad Max moive is the new sponsor of Future World. Yea, the way I heard it Disney gets to rake in some cool profits for nothing.

The concept is a concrete wasteland future, where there are abandoned-in-place ride buildings. Half filled Innovention buildings paved over water features and landscaping.

When we spoke to a Disney rep the said that this was the plan all along. This has been in development since the mid 1990's.

So I gotta ask. Is this the longest refurb in Disney history???

LOL :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :banghead:

RadiatorSpringsRacer

Original Poster
What? They're what? Did this guy get eaten or something...Because this is how I see this...

The remainder of the text was them saying that a cast member told them there were plans to reopen the upstairs Imageworks, and that they hope EPCOT restores the original ride. I cut it out because I didn't want this post to be met with complaints of pie-in-the-sky hope.

bethymouse

Oh! Not again! Maybe the Tomorrowland preview "exhibit " of some sort? Or... an In and Out movie premiere of some sort! That movie would be great for that section of the park, since it involves emotions! The science of emotions! Dreamfinder would still fit in there, and Figment could be a "Figment of our Emotions".... J/K.:joyfull:

Cmdr_Crimson

Oh! Not again! Maybe the Tomorrowland preview "exhibit " of some sort? Or... an In and Out movie premiere of some sort! That movie would be great for that section of the park, since it involves emotions! The science of emotions! Dreamfinder would still fit in there, and Figment could be a "Figment of our Emotions".... J/K.:joyfull:

Only one person can do that...;)
Buzzy_zpsw1uhcbrq.jpg

Communicore

Here's my opening verse. Stay tuned for a complete rewrite of the song. :)

One little shot, of hooch provisions
Is at the heart, of bad decisions.
Right at the start, of every tasty brew.
One little shot, can light up you.
Oh man, a tasty brew! Make that tasty brews from WS and not the ones from Sunshine Seasons!

Admiral01

Premium Member
I walked around Imagination today and didn't notice anything out of the ordinary on the building. I took some pics which I will upload a bit later to let the other experts take a look and see if I missed anything.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom