Words of Wisdom

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
As some of you know, I have a cousin visiting from the other side of the country, and have been largely absent since Monday.
What happened to our previous WoW thread? Did we reach a post limit or something?

StarWarsGirl

As some of you know, I have a cousin visiting from the other side of the country, and have been largely absent since Monday.
What happened to our previous WoW thread? Did we reach a post limit or something?
I think that when a limit is reached, the thread is locked by a moderator. But that doesn't seem to happen in Chit Chat, given the length of the Saget thread. The old thread seems to have been deleted.

DinoInstitute

I think that when a limit is reached, the thread is locked by a moderator. But that doesn't seem to happen in Chit Chat, given the length of the Saget thread. The old thread seems to have been deleted.
Then what did happen to it?:confused:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom