Word of caution....

disneygirl1024

Original Poster
When you reserve your fast pass times with your MDE account make sure you have quick access to your times. Three times today I have been told either I'm early or not have a time reserved but my fast pass times show the time I reserved (BTMMR time was 10:25, HM 1:25 and PotC 11:50). They let me go thru when I showed my reservations. Just another glitch I suppose!

lostpro9het

....Just another glitch I suppose!
Naw....You just didnt read the fine print. Thursday's are "Super Daylight Savings" days. That's where the posted FP+ times are actually an hour before you are supposed to get there. See, Disney has given you an extra hour before each FP+ entitlement on Thursdays! :confused: You should see what they do on every third Tuesday :jawdrop:

Weather_Lady

When you reserve your fast pass times with your MDE account make sure you have quick access to your times. Three times today I have been told either I'm early or not have a time reserved but my fast pass times show the time I reserved (BTMMR time was 10:25, HM 1:25 and PotC 11:50). They let me go thru when I showed my reservations. Just another glitch I suppose!

I will be taking hard copies of everything on our next trip -- FP+, ADRs, reservation details, and ticket numbers. Heck, I may even have them carved into stone tablets as a backup! I think I've seen about half a dozen reviews wherein MagicBand technology worked perfectly and flawlessly every time. For the rest, there were many glitchy moments.

danv3

Seems like the system is working great! I can see why 80% of participants have had positive reactions with only 2% negative. Must be ready to roll out to everyone!

GrumpyFan

I will be taking hard copies of everything on our next trip -- FP+, ADRs, reservation details, and ticket numbers. Heck, I may even have them carved into stone tablets as a backup! I think I've seen about half a dozen reviews wherein MagicBand technology worked perfectly and flawlessly every time. For the rest, there were many glitchy moments.

If you have the app on your phone or even if not, just take a picture of your times and show it to the CM.

Sparkle81

I've printed out my ADRs & will be doing the same with my FP+ as well as screenshots. Can never have too many back ups ;)

docdebbi

I will say that FP plus worked fine for us. I did always have the MDX drawn up on my phone before using a pass but never needed it, every one was right.
Even better, several CMs said to us, the wait time is short, don't use it change it. I replied that I had tried for other ones and nothing good available. They advised to check again, lots come out the day of.
In fact, by not using tea cups one at 920 am like I had, walked across to speedway after tea cups, line was 30 min. As we stood there, I checked FP and there was availability for right then. We got out of line and walked right into FP line. So worked great for us. Except the looks we got from everyone watching me use my phone and walk out from behind them and go on in front of them!

disneygirl1024

Original Poster
Last night I couldn't even get it to change times or experiences. It just sat there "thinking". What a pain in the ^&*$(#!!!!

GrumpyFan

I wonder if this was caused by a a ride breakdown or late opening, which might have automatically shifted the times to accommodate those with earlier FP times. I seem to remember reading somewhere that the system would have this capability. It's odd that all 3 were effected, but not completely unusual that all 3 of those attractions would be down or open late. The other option would be a software glitch. Either way, it sounds like something in the "system", caused the times to shift.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom