WooHOOO!!! Paid off!!!!!

sweetpee_1993

Original Poster
Yep yep yep! I waited until the DH's per diem checks arrived, deposited, sent the funds straight to Discover, and paid off our cruise balance! It's official! I'm so stinkin' happy!!!!!!

:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

Okay. Off to go dance around the house and sing my silly happy song some more!

Magical Dreamer

It's a good feeling. Congrats

I'm getting closer...Current balance of $767 for our November '11 trip.....

Hoping to finish by mid May. (then spending money)

sweetpee_1993

Original Poster
It's a good feeling. Congrats

I'm getting closer...Current balance of $767 for our November '11 trip.....

Hoping to finish by mid May. (then spending money)

It *does* make it feel more official in some strange way. I'll send good vibes your way for an early payoff and plenty of spending money to come your way! :D

accord99cutie

Premium Member
Paid the remainder of mine off when I received my Tax return check, We still have 194 days to rack up even more spending money!!! It really does make it feel more official once its paid in full!!!

sweetpee_1993

Original Poster
Paid the remainder of mine off when I received my Tax return check, We still have 194 days to rack up even more spending money!!! It really does make it feel more official once its paid in full!!!

Happy Spending Money Saving! It's a wonderful feeling indeed!

I bet it's fun to be the bearer of such amazing news AND know exactly how exciting it really is from experience! :animwink:

Yay congrats! How exciting!!

Thank you! It is veeeery exciting!!!! :sohappy:

harveyt0206

3-day Dream, 9/15-9/18! Will be our first ever cruise!

We really should make it a point to meet up at WDW in September! We'll be checking in at the YC on Debarkation Day! :wave:

Oh that would be a BLAST!!! I could meet your Tracey and you could meet mine. :ROFLOL: We should be at the Contemporary by 11:30 am on the 9/18 if all goes as planned with our flight.

heartodisney

picture.php

I know it HAS to be a great feeling...I do not have but a couple of hundred left on mine...so I will soon be with ya on that feeling! Have a great trip!

mickeysshoes

Congrats!! I agree it just makes the trip feel like it really will happen once its paid. I need to go get a Disney gift card today and with the State refund i will pay off one room and with the Feds money i will pay of the second room. My goal was to be done by the end of April and I am way ahead of schedule. Will give me more time to save spending cash...will need more this trip seeing how we are doing land AND sea!!!!:sohappy:

disneygirl1

:sohappy: YAY!!! I bet you are feeling pretty darn good right about now!!! I have to pay of my Sept trip to Disney before I can even think about paying off my cruise! But then again I have till the end of January to pay if our April cruise!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom