WooHoo just got email that my MB have shipped!

Tuvalu

Premium Member
That is a pile of .... if I ever heard it active technology.
I ship active technology back and forth all the time at the place I work, and I mean real transmitters.
So foreigners should stay away, only Americans get fast passes.
Non U.S. resort guests can customize their MagicBands and they will receive them at check in.

Astro_Digital

When you get them at check in it will be too late.
Unless if you can reserve ride times (weeks in advance) with out the need to actually have hardware. (Do you send you a email telling you that you can do this?)

Tuvalu

Premium Member
When you get them at check in it will be too late.
Unless if you can reserve ride times (weeks in advance) with out the need to actually have hardware. (Do you send you a email telling you that you can do this?)
Once you have purchased tickets, you can link the numbers in your MDE account. The tickets enable you to make fastpass selections, not the bands. The bands are simply devices that point back to the MDE account. Resort guests can make fastpass selections 60 days in advance and receive a MagicBand for free; off-site guests can make fastpasses at 30 days in advance and may purchase a MagicBand (but their ticket works EXACTLY like a band for admission/fastpass so a band is not a requirement.)

And yes, if you book a vacation with WDW, they send you ALL the info you need.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom