WooHoo just got email that my MB have shipped!

MissM

I'm in Tampa and my Passholder "early test" bands came from Tennessee but my full AP launch band came from Jacksonville I believe. I'm curious where my renewal bands will ship from! ;)

MissM

I'm in Tampa and my Passholder "early test" bands came from Tennessee but my full AP launch band came from Jacksonville I believe. I'm curious where my renewal bands will ship from! ;)
Replying to myself here but the set of renewal AP bands shipped Priority Mail from Tennessee again this time around.

enough

oh boy, oh boy, oh boy!

ZhwSE4W.jpg

MissM

Replying to myself here but the set of renewal AP bands shipped Priority Mail from Tennessee again this time around.
...and to reply to myself one more time since they arrived yesterday, the return address label listed "Davenport, Florida" however, tracking shows they actually shipped from Tennessee. So that might be the source of the confusion.

Rob562

...and to reply to myself one more time since they arrived yesterday, the return address label listed "Davenport, Florida" however, tracking shows they actually shipped from Tennessee. So that might be the source of the confusion.

It could be that there's a Disney office in Davenport that gets any undeliverable packages so they can deal with them rather than the company that makes and actually ships the Bands having to deal with those problems. (Most likely they forward them on to the hotel so that they're waiting for when the Guest arrives)

-Rob

MissM

It could be that there's a Disney office in Davenport that gets any undeliverable packages so they can deal with them rather than the company that makes and actually ships the Bands having to deal with those problems. (Most likely they forward them on to the hotel so that they're waiting for when the Guest arrives)

-Rob
Yeah I presumed they had a different return address for undeliverable mail as well.

Noel Smith

Quick question--ours have shipped and are "estimated" to arrive on Saturday. We are going to be out of town for the weekend--do they have to be signed for? Or will they leave them in the mailbox? We live in an apt complex and we have those awesome BIG boxes that they will put parcels in and leave a key to said box in our smaller one.

I just worry if we aren't here and they have to be signed for that will cause a hiccup. Not that we don't have a MONTH to get it settled but I am one of those people who has half her suitcase packed a month out :)

Thanks for any info!

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Quick question--ours have shipped and are "estimated" to arrive on Saturday. We are going to be out of town for the weekend--do they have to be signed for? Or will they leave them in the mailbox? We live in an apt complex and we have those awesome BIG boxes that they will put parcels in and leave a key to said box in our smaller one.

I just worry if we aren't here and they have to be signed for that will cause a hiccup. Not that we don't have a MONTH to get it settled but I am one of those people who has half her suitcase packed a month out :)

Thanks for any info!
You do not have to sign for them. The package will be left in the mailbox.

Rob562

You do not have to sign for them. The package will be left in the mailbox.

Don't the Bands come UPS or FedEx? If the mailbox the poster refers to is the same type as the one outside my old apartment, only the Post Office has access to using them. UPS and FedEx have to leave packages elsewhere.

Got ours today. Totally put it on. Not crazy about the fit.

While I haven't had a chance to wear them yet, I've read a number of people who say that they need a day or two to "break in" and get more comfortable. They're wrapped so tightly in the packaging it takes a little time for it to "learn" a different shape. Wear it around the house for a few days, see if it improves.

-Rob

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Don't the Bands come UPS or FedEx? If the mailbox the poster refers to is the same type as the one outside my old apartment, only the Post Office has access to using them. UPS and FedEx have to leave packages elsewhere.

-Rob
No, MagicBands are now sent USPS, regular mail.

harveyt0206

While I haven't had a chance to wear them yet, I've read a number of people who say that they need a day or two to "break in" and get more comfortable. They're wrapped so tightly in the packaging it takes a little time for it to "learn" a different shape. Wear it around the house for a few days, see if it improves.

-Rob

Thanks Rob. I will definitely do that. It isn't that they aren't big enough....they are actually very generous in size. It feels too "square"- for lack of a better word. The RFD portion on top doesn't lay flat. It sticks up a bit. I will keep wearing it and hopefully break it in.

Astro_Digital

That is a pile of .... if I ever heard it active technology.
I ship active technology back and forth all the time at the place I work, and I mean real transmitters.
So foreigners should stay away, only Americans get fast passes.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom