Woodlfield DVC

unclemike

Original Poster
Does anyone know if they will be having one of those DVC parties at Woodfield Mall in Illinois this summer? We want to buy into the DVC and are interested in learning more at these parties they have thrown

tjkraz

No word on any upcoming events right now. DVC is opening a new sales center in New York in a few weeks so the focus may shift over there briefly. Still, they do tend to hold events every 6 months or so. There may still be one before the end of the year.

Whether they are holding an event or not, the Chicago location is fully equipped to give you all of the info you need on DVC. They have full-size mock-ups of the guest rooms you can tour and a fully-trained sales staff.

The special events do usually have some extra benefits for buying, but it's your call as to whether you want to wait or not. DVC has very good prices right now, particularly on the Grand Californian, Saratoga Springs and the Animal Kingdom Villas. There's no way of knowing whether the prices offered at the next sales event will be lower than the current offerings.

etpinge

Woodfield DVC event speculation

This is just speculation, but I am just as eager to see another exciting event at the Woodfield Doorway to Dreams...

If the crew continue their pattern to use the Improv Comedy Club in the mall, there are 2 open weekends coming up...

September 25 through 27
October 16 through 18

Halloween weekend is open as are the 2 weekends around Thanksgiving, but I do not envision Disney competing with those holidays.

Will keep my ears open for more.

etpinge

New Members Event at Woodfield

I just left the Woodfield DVC and was informed there is a new members event on Saturday 9/26 (10am and 3pm) and Sunday 9/27 (11am and 1pm)

Call 847-969-4150 to RSVP

(Got it Uncle Mike??)

unclemike

Original Poster
Cool!

Thanks for watching out!

I need to be a member

I just left the Woodfield DVC and was informed there is a new members event on Saturday 9/26 (10am and 3pm) and Sunday 9/27 (11am and 1pm)

Call 847-969-4150 to RSVP

(Got it Uncle Mike??)

etpinge

Sunday update

Just found out the Woodfield DVC has added a third show for Sunday. Now at 11am, 1pm, and 3pm. Walkups welcome. No idea on the incentives.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom