Wonders of Life

Chef Mickey

Yes he is.
Disney has to know this at least happened, right? And I don't just mean from the video he later posted...

They need to get a handle on this because it's at minimum a security risk for people who could be watching elsewhere and have different plans other than trespassing and exploring...

Chef Mickey

Oh they certainly do. And then some.
Curious to know if they plan to beef up security to discourage this kind of behavior? These buildings seem absolutely empty and not even secure.

I know a lot of the YouTube comments are positive, ("Awesome, Keep it up!") but I don't think Disney wants this kind of thing to be a regular "adventure" watchers of these videos think they can have. If someone gets hurt on a ladder or something, it's not going to be a good picture.

Chef Mickey

Already have.

If someone is considering doing something similar, one word. Don't.
I'm glad. It is slightly concerning that this would go unchecked until something actually happens and Disney had to react. I would like to see them be more proactive (maybe they are). I hate the bad event that happens and THEN they start thinking they might need an on duty officer or doors to be locked.

Tom Morrow

That was some amazing footage. A few years ago I got a chance to go into the Cranium Command theater (in a non-trespassing manner) and all of the stage lighting was on but other than that it looked about how it appears here. That guy is extremely ballsy to jump down into the stage pit.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom