Wonders of Life

STITCHGEFAN

Original Poster
The concept art for Future World still shows the Wonders of Life pavilion. Is there any confirmed news or rumours about Disney's plans for it?

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Just makes me curious as to WHY the heck they fixed the buzzy animatronic a couple years ago and put scaffolding up in there...

WondersOfLife

Speaking of which... This guy broke into CC 3 weeks ago! It's amazing how nice is still looks.. That scaffolding appears to be gone now too. I wonder if Disney might have used the two AAs to train cast members or something?

po1998

It would be nice if it's current use as "F&G and F&W Festival Center" went bye bye forever and a new attraction was put back in there. WDW 50th? Epcot 40th? Wishful thinking?

Seth141

I don't believe so. Not officially.

I dare say it's pressure system will be shot by now anyway.

Does anyone know why the Buzzy animatronic was looking like it was falling apart a few years ago (lazy eye, missing an eyebrow, etc.) and now looks like it's been refurbished a bit?

WondersOfLife

Does anyone know why the Buzzy animatronic was looking like it was falling apart a few years ago (lazy eye, missing an eyebrow, etc.) and now looks like it's been refurbished a bit?
That is more of what I was referring to as well.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
As been said, the building is still in use for storage and special events, and as such, things in the public eye need to be maintained.

It's old attractions are dead and are never coming back even though they're still sitting in there. WDW has a habit of not demo'ing things until something's ready to replace it.

Ideas for a new attraction are merely proposals being considered at the moment, and even if acted upon, probably wouldn't start for a few years.

WondersOfLife

Ideas for a new attraction are merely proposals being considered at the moment, and even if acted upon, probably wouldn't start for a few years.

You haven't heard about the space restaurant? That's what the OP is asking in the post. If the space restaurant, which is planned to go next to M:S, will be in WoL. Seems like it will be, considering the concept art looks very round..

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
You haven't heard about the space restaurant? That's what the OP is asking in the post. If the space restaurant, which is planned to go next to M:S, will be in WoL. Seems like it will be, considering the concept art looks very round..

No. The Space Restaurant is going in a new building that will be built between Space and Test Track.

Wonders of Life will remain as it is for the next several years.

Raineman

Speaking of which... This guy broke into CC 3 weeks ago! It's amazing how nice is still looks.. That scaffolding appears to be gone now too. I wonder if Disney might have used the two AAs to train cast members or something?

Is this guy looking to get himself a lifetime ban? Based on past precedence, it's a good possibility he will. I appreciate the results, but he is putting himself in a difficult spot if they find out who he is.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
No it will not. You shouldn't post innacurate information as fact.

WondersOfLife

No it will not. You shouldn't post innacurate information as fact.
I never said it was a fact. Nor did I say it was true. I said that's what the OP was asking. I said "seems like it will be" based on the concept art. Don't get your panties in a wad.

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
No. The Space Restaurant is going in a new building that will be built between Space and Test Track.

Wonders of Life will remain as it is for the next several years.
Is this the spot?
RestinSpace.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom