Discussion in 'Imagineer' started by Alien, Feb 18, 2013.
I know how to spell thanks but thx is easier
But when you're writing one word, might as well make it correct.
ok now ur pushing it
hahaha I couldn't miss out on an opportunity like that
Am I invited in this conversation? If so, before this thread drifts away from shore, here are some resources of interest to ponder about.
of course u can hav some input y not?
So in this case according to some research (and some hypotheses generated if the pavilion would come back), we are given three options about the structure: either keep as is, expand the structure (by any room left, or even a floor) or just start the structure over. Lets start with this to think it over.
I think that they should leave it the same size
I think they could provide a message here on sustainability and have theme really flow throughout the pavilion. Solar paneling on the roof, A Wall-E themed ride through about what kinds of things we are throwing out, information on how to reduce re-use and recycle etc. If done right it could fit the educational theme of Epcot, be entertaining, and still have a tie in to a current Disney Pixar Franchise.
I like the idea.... but this theme can really be incorporated with the land and the solar panels concept can b found right next door at UofE .... and I don't wanna bring politics into this NO stressing on recycling and "going green"
Re-Imagined Wonder of Life, Sponsored by IHOP is good sponsor! I wish to have agent P attraction in the re-Imagined Wonder of Life
You could make Wonders of Life an extension to Mission Space and make a bigger pavilion. Maybe even give it a "Space Station" theme.
Don't we have DisneyQuest?
Space and robotics.
To replace Wonders of Life, I would make a pavillion called Wonders of Space: The International Space Training Center. The Wondrrs of Life building would be connected by walways to the indoor exit area of Mission: SPACE and the areas outside. Attraction in the pavillion would include;
1. Mission: SPACE
2. Supernova: The Life of a Star-A show about the stages of a stars life including vivid images of nebulas and black holes.
3. The Milky Way: Our Future-A show theorizing future events for our solar system, such as the sun's expansion, or events in astronomical exploration, such as a journey THROUGH a black hole, or a trek to another inhabited planet.
4. MoonWalk-an interactive attraction where you can be hooked up to lines that give you the affect of walking on the moon.
5. The Bill Nye Observatory at the ISTC-A continuous train/people-eater hosted by the science guy that takes you through the history of the universe, showcasing as much information that we can divulge about the universe so far. It would utilize many overhead screens and sets to show you different "moving" parts of the sky.
6. Exhibits-Many interactive exhibits to display other things such as spaghettification.
^ WoL building would painted silver and would have some planets "revolving" around it. Inside would go from white to black.
I would either make it an add on of the SPACE Pavillion, with different rides than JDM OR....make a pavilion on the ecosystem and environmental changes in nature (NOT the same as the land)
Separate names with a comma.