Wishes

steamboatjosh

Original Poster
Oh wow it's the rose garden? That would be really romantic. Do you know how good the view of Celebrate the Magic would be from there?

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Oh wow it's the rose garden? That would be really romantic. Do you know how good the view of Celebrate the Magic would be from there?
Hub-Parade-WishesNoMove_122113_zps77227077.jpg

I would do the MSEP FP+, and then just stay in that area for Celebrate the Magic and Wishes.

But, this gives you an idea where the areas are.

GeekDad

Englanddg has the right idea. I did FP+ for both the parade and wishes in the same night. Whatever you do don't do both in the same night. CMs suggested that we stay in our spots from the parade which would have been a great view of Celebrate the magic. Our view from the rose garden was not good for that but then again we had to make a restroom break after the parade so we were pretty far back in the line for the rose garden. The fireworks view was good but I like seeing the front of the castle during the fireworks. I would only FP+ wishes if you can't get MSEP or if you are planning on hitting rides during MSEP.

216bruce

We watched Wishes and fireworks from the Rose Garden in January. The view is obviously "off-center" and not as good as the parade viewing area, but it's nice to not be crowded, pushed and "cut in front of" at the last minute. Go for the Parade view if you can get a FP+ for it and use the Wishes one if you can't.
If you do go to the Rose Garden area for the fireworks you almost have to think of it as watching the fireworks as a stand-alone event without the castle as a part of it for framing. The Wishes view is "OK" but almost comes down to where in the Rose Gaden you stand- some trees can block part of the view. Still, an improvement over the more crowded areas and hassle-free. Definitely going to try for MSEP next time we go. By the way, a nice place to watch MSEP is from the railroad boarding area if you can get a front row seat. Cool angle from above around the square.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom