• Yes

Votes: 645 81.5%
  • No

Votes: 81 10.2%
  • Undecided

Votes: 65 8.2%

• Total voters

jrhwdw

Oh I am sure the finale will be great, I am more worried about what will happen between the Opening and Ending....

I guess the positive is they can probably still put on this show even in high winds, just cut the pyro.
I thought Wishes could do high winds? I don't believe it's cancelled often. I know we don't have DL'S winds.

Disney Analyst

I thought Wishes could do high winds? I don't believe it's cancelled often. I know we don't have DL'S winds.

I mean, Wishes does get cancelled occasionally. Not as much out at Disneyland, but now they have a show they can show without Pyro and still likely be somewhat enjoyable.

TTA94

Just what we need 2 weeks before all this! Should be interesting! If WDW is forced to cut the 3 shows (Temporary of course!) Don't ya think the numbers will go down?! WDW doesn't need another quiet Summer!

While it wouldn't be great and ideal I'm sure they will manage. For HEA we are probably talking B mode (no fireworks or very minimal). DAK is really the highlight for the summer anyway, and RoL is firework free.

Matthew

Tbh i see no difference between Wishes and Happily Ever After. They both project a montage of disney films on the castle accompanied with their own respective songs with fireworks thrown into the mix. Practically the same thing.

maybe i was too busy watching fireworks but i don't recall wishes projecting montages onto the castle any time i have watched it?

do you mean once upon a time?

Belpois2712

Tbh i see no difference between Wishes and Happily Ever After. They both project a montage of disney films on the castle accompanied with their own respective songs with fireworks thrown into the mix. Practically the same thing.
You may mean Once Upon a Time. Wishes has never projected Disney films on the castle.

sculljoey

I live 10 minutes from Disney and never even heard of Once Upon a Time (except for the ABC Show) how? No idea. Though it could be because i listen to music throughout the park to drown out the Brazilian Tour Groups.

Can't really throw out your credentials of living close to Disney if you don't know the difference between the fireworks show that's been there over a decade and a new projection show, now can you?

DoleWhipperSnapper

I loved Wishes and it will always have a special place in my heart, but it is time for a change at the Magic Kingdom with the Night Time Fire Work Castle Spectacular. I know on my next vacation I will be right there awaiting Happily Every After and will enjoy it and start to make memories with that show as well.

VJ

Definitely hearing music from 'Mickey and the Wondrous Book' in Hong Kong in that.

Come to think of it the lyrics to a song in that show are 'find your happily ever after' which tie in perfectly with the name of the show.
Yes, same song. And has been noted in this thread about 3 times before. ;) And I have a feeling the show was named to tie into the song, since the song existed before the show did.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom