• Yes

Votes: 645 81.5%
  • No

Votes: 81 10.2%
  • Undecided

Votes: 65 8.2%

• Total voters

jklakeview

I doubt there's anything to them not being on the schedule. They're just terrible at that sort of thing. They want you to plan six-nine months in advance but can't post the schedules of things and they're often changing it.
I would agree usually but I don't see why they would have the rest of Aug and all of Sept scheduled already. Just seems strange to me.

Kman101

I would agree usually but I don't see why they would have the rest of Aug and all of Sept scheduled already. Just seems strange to me.

I doubt they'd go without. It's just them being either lazy or not knowing what they're doing. JMO. We'll see I guess. I don't think it's anything suspect.

jklakeview

If anyone finds out ANYTHING please let us know. We are very worried because this has happened to us before. Once we went and they had Fantasmic closed for refurb annouced and then they cancelled all light parades in MK last minute because they were repaving. It was sort of frustrating

TTA94

Don't know if this has been mentioned or not (didn't see it scanning the past few pages) but Happily Ever After is running before Once Upon A Time the night it debuts. Sorta bizarre given the show names.

Its sure to be a very crowded night... unfortunately a large number of guests will be screaming and cheering CMs all through the show :rolleyes:

jrhwdw

Its sure to be a very crowded night... unfortunately a large number of guests will be screaming and cheering CMs all through the show :rolleyes:
TBH, the first night of OUAT was pretty quiet as far as cheering at every little thing. I am hoping the cheering won't last the whole show the first night, so we can hear the music. Then again let's hope there enough to cheer about!

EvilChameleon

OMG. Save me from the people who loudly whoop at fireworks.

Pro tip: the fireworks can't hear you.

I don't cheer for the fireworks. I cheer for the people who put the fireworks show on to let them know "yeah, that was awesome, good job".

It might just be my favorite part of fireworks shows, or any shows in general, is the reaction of the audience. You ever watch videos of the Wizards In The Winter segment of Season Of Light World Of Color? People go absolutely bonkers. That had to make someone in the booth feel great, every single night.

MTBaymax

It's important to note from 1:55...

Spoilers

listen carefully to the music and ask yourself - is this the moment we see a sparking spirit fly through the sky?

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom