Wishes Dessert Party cost (no DDP)?

rufio

Original Poster
I'm thinking about trying for the Wishes Dessert party one night, but I wouldn't use DDP for it. I've ready $21.99-$25.99, but on the website it says $15.99-$35.99. How much is it and is it worth paying out of pocket for?

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
If I am not mistaken the current price is $25.99 but it can go up during peak periods. I have yet to see any kind of a chart that shows when the price goes up.
It is absolutely worth the price. Simply not having to deal with the crowds is worth the price of admission. Getting to gorge on a few pounds of sugar is a bonus.

wiigirl

DDP isn't accepted for this event anyway.

Worth the price of admission!
75.gif

It realy is! ;)

FLYbyNITE

I believe prices don't just vary from time of season, but also what day of the week it is. I initially booked this event for a Thursday night and was charged about $25.00 a head, than with a little CS help, I managed to get a Saturday night (in the same week) booking and was charged about $30.00 a head. Maybe they charge in regards to seating, because last year I booked this for a Sunday Night and had a front row seat and was charged about $35.00 a head. The next time I call for a booking I will inquire as to how it's priced (not that it really matters to me). The reserved seating is worth the price by it's self

NewfieFan

I think I was quoted 25.55 but the agent also didn't know they were booking parties now past Aug.... so I don't know how reliable that price is!?!

disney1077

Definitely worth it! I went on a friday last year and paid $25.99. The desserts were great and the view for the fireworks was great. It was nice to not have to be squished between people to watch the fireworks. I was also able to watch the parade from where I was sitting.

rufio

Original Poster
Definitely worth it! I went on a friday last year and paid $25.99. The desserts were great and the view for the fireworks was great. It was nice to not have to be squished between people to watch the fireworks. I was also able to watch the parade from where I was sitting.

That does sound awesome! I explained it to my fiance that way. We can watch the fireworks without accidentally getting a facefull of some fat guy's armpit. Also, there's dessert.

tracyandalex

Were you also able to see the Magic & You thing? We've never seen it, for some reason we always miss it.

nngrendel

That does sound awesome! I explained it to my fiance that way. We can watch the fireworks without accidentally getting a facefull of some fat guy's armpit. Also, there's dessert.

One more thing. You need to keep watching to for the date you want to become available. You need to book it quick as it sells out extremely fast. October dates just because available yesterday afternoon. I had no problems finding open times for October yesterday. Today its hit or miss when you check dates throughout the month. Some dates for October have already sold out in a day.

luv

I will be the lone dissenter. I don't think the desserts were very good at all. The view for the fireworks is good, but there are many good views.

I won't do it again.

And I'd trust the website on the price. You can always call to check, though.

rufio

Original Poster
I will be the lone dissenter. I don't think the desserts were very good at all. The view for the fireworks is good, but there are many good views.

I won't do it again.

And I'd trust the website on the price. You can always call to check, though.

Interesting. I love dessert. The only things I can't/won't eat is anything with yeast in it (allergy) or most desserts that include fruit (on principle - dessert should not be healthy). Anything in particular you didn't like about the desserts as opposed to other Disney desserts?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom