1. Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Wine Tasting

Discussion in 'WDW Trip Planning' started by mrwright, Jun 15, 2005.

1. mrwright

mrwright New Member

i read somewhere that they offer wine tasting at the france and italy pavilions in epcot. does anybody have any info on this???? thanks!
    170 days to go! :sohappy:
  2. Robfasto

Robfasto New Member

Also Germany...

Since I don't drink I don't really know much about it. During the Food & Wine Festival each fall you can also taste wine from around the world, the prices range from $2.50 to $3.75 per glass. Of course the prices vary depending on the quality of the wine being tasted.
  3. KnK

KnK New Member

Yes, you can purchase tasting in both France and Italy, maybe even Germany. We go in September and tasting are available in the shops. The prices are reasonable compared to going to local winerys I've been to.
  4. S_Grise

S_Grise New Member

The "tasting" we had in Germany is what they call a "Wine Flight". A flight is 3 or 4 small glasses of wines that have a similarity. For example there was the "White Flight" the "Dessert Wines Flight" the "Red Flight", etc. We then bought a bottle of our favorite and had it delivered to our resort. I didn't know they had this in Italy and France too. Well, this will be something to look forward to! :slurp: