WindTraders is all out of Banshees in The Rookery (NO JOKE)

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Baby Norwegian Ridgebacks....
tumblr_motck1iIPs1qgdcoko7_r2_500.gif

Dragons....I love dragons! Would rather have a dragon than a banshee

If only I could have my own Drogon. The 747 size Drogon......or a fell beast.

mergatroid

Said no one ever IMHO.

Not got time to go through every post but it took me about 5 mins to find this

Well as far as Potter it's about 2 years too late. And no way will it compete because of the fact that you had a whole generation that grew up with Potter and loved the books and movies and when they went to Islands and Universal they did such a good job you had people crying and stood in awe of what they were seeing. Now SWL of course could do the same since you have multiple generations that grew up with SW. I don't feel Avatar has any business in AK doesn't matter now and i'm sure the rides will be great but not going to run on down there just to see this. You also have the problem of merchandise sales. There is not one character from the first movie that anyone remembers except for the drill sergeant. haha And the sequels are going to kill Cameron's career. You are going to see waterworld size level of losses. And you can thank Disney for that when they decided to move all the SW movies to December now. Avatar 2 was supposed to open in December now they pushed it to unknown date. No one cares to see these movies. So yes Disney can create this great land but they could of done that without the IP that no one cares about.

tribbleorlfl

There were zero banshees available all Sunday.
Confirmed. We decided spur of the moment to go yesterday, and after being hopeful they were restocked, let down when we got there. Plushies in their place.

What's funny is, even those seem to be in diminished supply. I saw only 2 or 3 plush banshees in the whole store, none of the direhorses.

I think the Pandora merch is selling even better than they were expecting.

Prototype82

I do hope those stacked boxes aren't going to make a return when they hopefully end up having a solid number in stock. The Rookery is a special experience...

And I knew I should've bought that direhorse plush...

Figment2005

I do hope those stacked boxes aren't going to make a return when they hopefully end up having a solid number in stock. The Rookery is a special experience...

And I knew I should've bought that direhorse plush...
It sounds like those boxes weren't there for very long. Easier and quicker for the guests if they don't have to run back to the stock room every 60 seconds.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom