Windows 7 themes

IfWeCanDreamIt

Original Poster
hey, no problem at all!:D Good news everyone, looks like the DHS theme will be ready for tonight. It just needs to get uploaded, and then it will be ready for the downloading. The next post from me will contain the download link.

kdjf4

just downloaded Hollywood Studios, no problem. THANK YOU again for sharing your hard work and your talent. I now have all 4. Only bad thing, they make me miss WDW even more.

IfWeCanDreamIt

Original Poster
I would like to do a Blizzard Beach and Typhoon Lagoon theme, but unfortunately I have no pictures of the water parks. Unless someone would be willing to send me some non-personal pictures (pictures of the water park with no family members in it)....:shrug:

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
I just googled Epcot Windows 7 Theme ...and it took me here. :lol: :sohappy::sohappy:

I just downloaded all of your WDW themes! And I wanted to say thank you! They look great! :king: :D

Sorry for the thread bump... to those that may be annoyed. :lookaroun :shrug:

IWant2GoNow

I'm so glad this thread got bumped! I was on my TouchSmart desktop which still has the MK theme on it and was wondering if the DHS one was ever posted. Low and behold here it is!

These are still great and I switch up parks on my desk top every month or so. If the OP is still out there, any chance you could make 2.0's of each park with different pics? :D

loveofamouse

You are AWESOME! I am downloading all of them now! I've got my desktop background randomly picking Disney related photos from an album every 5 or 10min. It's a mix of my own pics and pics from here. Thanks everyone for making my 2yrs of no wdw just a wee bit better lol. My kids stare at those pics lol

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom