William Moreo

marjackconley

Original Poster
April 19, 2011

To Whom It May Concern:
:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:
On April 4, 2011. My family visited The Magic Kingdom. We had four generations with us. My Daughter-in-law, My 2 year old great granddaughter and 4 year old great grandson, my 10 year old granddaughter, and myself. My daughter-in-law and I both have recent injuries to our arms. This made it difficult for us pushing 2 strollers. It was a Magical Day until it came time to leave the park after the Light Parade. Because of the crowd we were forced to stay until after the fireworks, another Magical experience. This was when the nightmare began trying to push the strollers out in that crowd. A Knight in shinning armor in the form of a Disney Cast Member came to our rescue. His name is Will Moreo. We will be forever grateful to him for pushing our stroller all the way to the ferry. He could see we were struggling and went above the call of duty. Will Moreo made a memorable ending to a very Magical day. An angel sent to us in our time of need. We will forever remember him. Please thank Will Moreo for us again.

Sincerely,
Margaret

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom