Will you Marry me?

GTOKID

Original Poster
Going in April... I want to pop the question. Any Idea's? Would Disney help? :) I want it to be very special!

Magicmyway

Disney would help with anything for that. I am almost 99% sure of that. Of course there is always the general ideas of fireworks on the castle, dinner with her fav. character, ect. I once saw a proposal at the Cinderella's Royal Table (before it was all character dining) where the waiter brought out a cinderella slipper with a ring in it and by the time the girl looked up he was on one knee and the waiter immediately had campagne and everything ready...it was sweet. Ive always thought a nice walk on the polynesian beach down past the wedding pavelion right in time to see fireworks from the perfect view of the castle would be romantic. The places are endless at disney but if you ask Im sure they'd help!!!:)

nibblesandbits

I wasn't proposed to in the most romantic way, but it was definitely something I'll remember.

My DH and I (when we were dating) had a reservation set up for Chef Mickey's. While we were there, one of the CM came out and said that we were all going to play a game. Everyone was supposed to look under their chairs to see if there was anything under them. I looked under mine and there was a note that said I was going to be blindfolded for a suprise. So she blindfolded me...and when she took it off...there was my DH on one knee.

He had called ahead of time to set the whole thing up...so I was really suprised-so obviously Disney will help you if you have an idea where you'd like to do it at. (Especially since I'm the Disney freak, not him).

I loved the way he proposed...it was romantic, but not overly. It was done just right.

H20Babie

My husband proposed to me on the Magnolia golf course ... ring was in the cup. Next time we went, I told him I was pregnant by putting a baby rattle in the cup!

My husband proposed to me on the Magnolia golf course ... ring was in the cup. Next time we went, I told him I was pregnant by putting a baby rattle in the cup!

that might be one of the coolest things i have ever heard :animwink:

my hubby and i were walking by the cinderellas fountain and had just made wishes. we then were walking down the side of the castle, and when we were about half way down, he grabbed my hand and asked me if i wanted to get married. he couldn't afford our trip and a ring at the time, so he had went and bought a small silver mickey ring with a rhinstone in it as my temp engagement ring. needless to say our wedding reception was a cinderella themed event. we've been going to wdw every year ever since:animwink:

GTOKID

Original Poster
Yall Are Too Funny!!!! MY GF HAS NEVER BEEN TO DISNEY! I GO AT LEAST ONCE A YR, I HOPE THE CRT IS ROMANTIC ENUFF...I AM ONLY DOING THIS ONCE!

My dream is to be proposed to in disney.. not somewhere where it will be a huge deal becuase im so shy id be bright red..lol but somewhere romantic and thoughtful like by the wishing well or during the fireworks (a little too obvious for me thou). its not a bad idea to do it somewhere where there would be a CM photographer i know i would want the moment on film but im obsessed with pictures..lol. I wouldnt really want to be expecting it.. i saw someone on tv once gave roses to everyone on the plane to hand to her when they were getting off and he did it right there in the airport..haha. Maybe even on a ride like the courasel (sp?) or sorin'. CRT would be really nice i would love to eat there but i couldnt get any reservations for this trip :cry:

congrats! and whatever you decide to do with be unforgetable.. its disney world! i still have my fingers crossed it will happen for me there too... :rolleyes:

teenchy.. i just read your entire wedding in detail so romantic and perfect and i cant believe you pulled off a surprise like that! simply awsome!

majortom1981

Let me know what you do.

Let me know what you do. My gf and her parents are part of the dvc . we are going this year but next year her whole family will be going and I want to propose to her at wdw.

Please let us know what you do and how it goes :) .

Dukeblue1016

I think I'm going to do it on the beach at the Polynesian during wishes because I'm not sure if I want to do it in a big crowd of people such as in front of the castle or something... and I like the sound of the dinner package type things they do, but I don't think those are for me...

Goodluck with whatever you choose though!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom