Will a Big Hero 6 attraction eventually come to WDW?

DisneyFan18

Original Poster
Hi, BH6 is both fan favorite franchise and a financial success. So I was wondering if there are any plans to bring them to the parks, since it has already been some time since it was released. I do know that BH6 is receiving an attraction in Disneyland Tokyo, but I haven't found in the forums for any rumors or information provided by insiders of it coming to WDW. So I wanted to ask, if anyone knows anything? or what are your opinions of BH6 coming to the parks?

Personally, I believe that a BH6 attraction could perfectly fit in at least 3 of the 4 parks at WDW. The ideal fits would be either Tomorrowland at MK, or Future World at Epcot. Nevertheless it could fit in DHA as well.

Jeff056

I personally would love bh6 in tomorrow land or Epcot. I was unaware they were doing anything in Tokyo in regards to it, ill have to look that up and see, sounds interesting

DisneyFan18

Original Poster
I personally would love bh6 in tomorrow land or Epcot. I was unaware they were doing anything in Tokyo in regards to it, ill have to look that up and see, sounds interesting

It's a whip ride with Baymax and it is supposed to open in 2020.

Cmdr_Crimson

Probably will be the Closest to Anything BH6 related you'll ever get...
Character-Spot_Full_26237.jpg

Andrew_Animatronic

They waited for GOTG 2 to release before they even announced there would be the Epcot ride in order to maintain hype. I'm sure after Bh6 2, we will hear an announcement of a wdw or dl ride.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom