Wilderness Lodge Feature Pool Closure

princess_mb

I read on touringplans.com that if you ask for it, they will give everyone in your party free admission to blizzard beach for a day during the refurb. But apparently they are not offering this info, you have to inquire about it.

ToTBellHop

I'm wondering the same thing. I don't want to be woken up early with the sweet sounds of a jack hammer.
I would go with a Woods View. There will certainly be noise from this. Just like at Poly. I imagine some rooms will be removed from booking due to what will be excessive noise.

Last edited:

journ116

Original Poster
As a DVC member staying on points, I'm kinda bummed that I don't have the opportunity to get moved :(

Does anyone know the exact refurbishments going on? (besides adding the security gates around the pool perimeter) Will the geyser be obstructed? and the boat path?

ninjaprincesst

As a DVC member staying on points, I'm kinda bummed that I don't have the opportunity to get moved :(

Does anyone know the exact refurbishments going on? (besides adding the security gates around the pool perimeter) Will the geyser be obstructed? and the boat path?
When I called they assured me that the boats will be running and the path open, I don't know about the geyser

ninjaprincesst

I read on touringplans.com that if you ask for it, they will give everyone in your party free admission to blizzard beach for a day during the refurb. But apparently they are not offering this info, you have to inquire about it.
I had not heard this about the Wilderness Lodge yet only the Poly. It would be nice for people if it is also for the Wilderness Lodge

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom