Wilderness Lodge Experts

epcotisbest

I know exactly where that is. I have to say that though it's small and quiet, the Wilderness Lodge villas lobby and especially the adjoining Carolwood Pacific room may be the most relaxing place on the entire property.

Yeah, I think that is why I liked Hidden Springs Pool so much. Like the Carolwood Pacific room, the villas pool was small and quiet and a great place to just relax. Last week we saw the outline of the new pool and it looks to be quite bigger, which I suppose is necessary with the addition of the new cabins and villas. I will withhold judgement until I see the finished result, but do miss my favorite escape at all of WDW, Hidden Springs. We would go there on a Monday or Tuesday morning while everyone else was headed to the parks, and practically have the pool and hot tub to ourselves until about lunch time. That was my idea of relaxation.

epcotisbest

Here is the outline of the new pool under construction. Looks to be significantly bigger.

pool.jpg

hooch

At least the cabins make sense and are/will be nestled under trees. The Poly bungalows are an eyesore. IN my opinion!

21stamps

Original Poster
Go up the stairs above the main entrance. On the third floor I believe, above the front door, there's a little sitting area with a small fireplace. My wife and I enjoy sitting there and paying special attention to the lobby music.
Oh this sounds wonderful! Thanks!

21stamps

Original Poster
Hi again experts!!

Weigh in on bike or golf cart please...Can we bring the golf cart to WL with us?
I don't check in until 12/1, was just curious if there was holiday events now

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
I really wish you WL expansion naysayers would wait until the additions are complete. Of course, the new DVC pool will be larger.... to accommodate additional guest capacity when the renovated studios open next year and the Copper Creek cabins open in a year or so. The Hidden Springs pool was for DVC guests only... or at least that's what it was supposed to be. WL is one of my home resorts and I am excited about the changes coming.

@21stamps, are you referring to the golf carts available for rental at Ft. Wilderness? The carts at Ft. Wilderness go fast, since they can be reserved in advance. I'm not sure they can be rented by guests not staying at FW. Cali the resort directly to ask.

I doubt the trail between Ft. Wilderness and WL can accommodate a golf cart (haven't run it in a year) and staff probably won't let you leave the grounds in the cart as they aren't street legal.

ABQ

I believe the Arts and Crafts are in the Cubs Den, across from the arcade, out the side door next to the mercantile. If heading from the main lobby toward the villas, on the left as you pass the two cowbells outside the arcade.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom