Wilderness Lodge DVC additions - Copper Creek Villas & Cabins

MagicRat

I remember LOTS of complains back in the late 90s about how terrible the Lodge was and how it didn't feel foresty at all. People hated the Lodge until about 2009, when the trees were big enough, and then they liked the Lodge until 2015 when the trees left. It's had a tumultuous history. Just about the only thing anyone likes there is its Christmas tree for one month in 12. Otherwise, you're better off at Pop Century.

Typical message board writing, "people" "lots" "anyone". I have stayed there since its opening and you are off base. The courtyard area has not gained or lost its beauty with maturing trees. I for one would much rather stay here with construction going on and use its proximity than staying at Pop Century. However, I cannot speak for "anyone" else or "lots" of other "people".

xdan0920

Think for yourselfer
Typical message board writing, "people" "lots" "anyone". I have stayed there since its opening and you are off base. The courtyard area has not gained or lost its beauty with maturing trees. I for one would much rather stay here with construction going on and use its proximity than staying at Pop Century. However, I cannot speak for "anyone" else or "lots" of other "people".

Ever hear of sarcasm? It's this new thing they have on the internet.

ToTBellHop

Lol. I actually LOLed. And my students are taking an exam. I need to put my phone down....

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
Ha Ha Ha Disney has been in the business of shafting it's best customers for 20 years. Just ask any Annual Pass holder, DVC owner,Tables in Wonderland, Magic Kingdom Club members etc... They only really care about the one and done's. And of course suckering people out of $50,000 for DVC.

Sorry for those who really loved the Lodge, now you will know how it feels for us Poly lovers. :(

I feel for you I've been DVC for a long time but the Poly was my favorite non DVC resort the lobby was always AMAZING you could spend an evening in there enjoying adult beverages and just drinking in the ambiance. They wrecked all that so you could see the bloody castle when you checked in....

WDWtraveler

Photo update as of Sunday, April 10. View from the monorail of the Wilderness Lodge DVC cabins construction site. Ground is leveled. Pipe delivered.

IMG_7673.JPG

cindy_k

I'm staying at the Villa's in a 1 bedroom on Memorial Day weekend. It will be interesting to see what kind of view I will have.

note2001

except those rooms are right over the delivery docks.,,we said we would never stay on that side again because all night long we heard nothing but trucks... beeeeeeeeep beeeeeeeeeeeep beeeeeeeeeeeep....went on and on....now I guess the other side (woods view) is out because it will be for dvc....:banghead:
The solution is simple. Join the dark side. ;) (renting is quite permissible, and often cheaper)

jmuboy

Because this is the Wilderness lodge I hope a good position of budget will go to reforesting the area. Disney can do it. look how they did with Grizzly Peak in CA built on a parking lot.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom