Wilderness Lodge DVC additions - Copper Creek Villas & Cabins

DznyRktekt

upload_2017-2-26_19-52-43.png

S 2

Here's a LQ picture I snapped yesterday evening
16825946_10210174918603512_4433806139008019379_o.jpg
I love it, I don't mind at all that it is between the main building and the water nor does it look like an empty patch of no trees its a good amount and Im sure when the rest grow in a few years from not that it will blend seamlessly. A shame I will NEVER be able to afford to stay here! But as my boat takes me from my standard Ft Wilderness campsite to the Magic Kingdom area I will def enjoy the view! :p

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Looks like the fireplace is double sided. And a hot tub.

These so beat Poly. Finally a Grand Villa at WL! I'm excited. If they open in July, contracts should go on sale very soon.

note2001

Seems once again with some great effort, Disney pulled together a great resort plan only to have the interior decorator drop the ball with their own version of what is immersive design for the resort. Those dressers looks so cheap. Any why does nothing match? Is this a northwest thing?

I do like the headboard in the master bedroom though. They got one thing right.

Jon81uk

It does look a bit too interchangeable with the Contemporary resort for furniture. There's something quite 1960s about the dresser. The current Lodge rooms are a little dark but the new villa rooms are too light something in between would have been right.

Last edited:

*Q*

Agreed. They look generic just like the new Yacht Club rooms. The cabins and the rest of the additions do look good though. The new bar/food location are done quite well.
I will say that the Grand Villas and the cabins do look top notch. Luxurious yet appropriately rustic.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom