Wild Bill

Richy_roo

Original Poster
In all my visits to DLP i've never been to the Wild Bills - dinner show... maybe this time..

Has anyone done it?
Is it worth the money?
what food do you get?...
would young children enjoy it?...

Thanks

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
I have never been there, but I have seen various reviews, and the general impression is that it is great for young kids. They love the horse riding, entertainment and food. I think the "eating with your hands" style is right up their street! LOL

There were rumors this show was about to be replaced, so if you plan on going, make it soon! :)

Maria

I´ve been to it!!! yeay!! finally something I can comment about DLP! lol :lol:

It was my first night in Paris and I had a big jetlag so... take that into consideration, but I wasn´t very impressed... The food was ok, the show too... but maybe because I was extremely tired I wasn´t that impressed. I only went because all of my friends working at DLP said it was the best show, but I would have rather seen something more european style... :animwink:

I don´t remember the price, but I think it was expensive...

Ah! and the waiting area stank like horse s hit! :hurl:
;)

MarknSue

If anyone in your party is asthmatic or has a cold I wouldn't advise it, only because I went with a cold and had to leave half way through as I could not breathe due to all the dust, it was quite scary. Poor Mark had to do without his "drink as much as you like" beer :rolleyes:

Susie

Richy_roo

Original Poster
Wow thanks Maria, i just love the smell of horse s**t before a good meal. mmmm. i can feel my appetite growing now.....

I've been to a few in the states (florida) but am not sure about this one, it depends on the price

its either that or the rainforest (which i've done in US)

i'll wait for more feedback before deciding

How much alcohol was slopping around, is it all you can drink (in a show kinda way) or limited....

the 'will i go' ometer is currently at 5 out of 10

3 or below is NO
8 or above is Yes..

come on everyone help me decide....

Richy_roo

Original Poster
Thanks

Thanks MarknSue...

i'm in the midlands to...

The 'all you can drink' takes the ometer up to 9, but the dust takes us back down to 7..

Currently im going....

I love my food.... was the food any good,? do you get loads??

Firebird

I went and loved it plus you get a free hat. The food unfortunately gave my whole family indigestion but this was 8 years ago and it still tasted good.

Richy_roo

Original Poster
More..

Thanks FireBird...

wow, does everyone live in the midlands!!!!!

This takes the ometer up to 8

i really need a new hat...

MarknSue

Re: Thanks

Originally posted by Richy_roo
Thanks MarknSue...

i'm in the midlands to...

You're poet and you don't know it:lol:

you only get a tin of cold baked beans you know!

No really...I think it was Chilli and chicken and loads of bread and possibly apple pie but I missed that..

When are you going? We'll be there in July :sohappy:

Richy_roo

Original Poster
Poem

Well MarknSue you'd like the Day
I'm off to the studios at the end of may

to meet mickey pluto donald, tigger and pooh
baloo, aladdin and the rest of the crew

My son's off to the rockets, high in the sky
forced on small world, it'll sure make me cry

Space mountain is next terre de la lunne,
ah, end of May it cant come too soon...

the to the studios, the stunt show a sure
and rock and roller, we want more...

The disney studios is sure looking well...
When will we see the Hollywood Hotel....

(i couldn't think of anything that rhymnes with Armaddedeon, let along spell it)

Eeek! I hope I'm catching Richy_roo before he leaves. I just noticed this thread while doing some last minute DL Paris planning myself.

We loved Buffalo Bill's. We thought the food was good, though there wasn't much of it (though we managed to drink plenty!) and the show was fun. We did, however, get in for half price as cast members, which definitely made the show MUCH more enjoyable!

I'm actually writing more importantly to say we also ate at Rainforest -- the food was TERRIBLE and the service was only so-so. Nothing like in the U.S. I don't know what other's experiences were, but we definitely won't be going back (except to buy a t-shirt, of couse!).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom