Wifi in the parks. For it or against it?

Should Disneyland have free wifi

• Yes!

Votes: 55 94.8%
  • No!

Votes: 3 5.2%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 107043

I feel like DLR is a bit backwards when it comes to tech related conveniences. I just read an article about how World of Pandora guests will be able to order their food using their mobile devices and when you arrive at the restaurant you tap a button on your device which in turn alerts the staff that you're present and they deliver your order

Last edited by a moderator:

Disney Irish

Premium Member
I feel like DLR is a bit backwards when it comes to tech related conveniences. I just read an article about how World of Pandora guests will be able to order their food using their mobile devices and when you arrive at the restaurant you tap a button on your device which in turn alerts the staff that you're present and they deliver your order

That would be nice to have. It would hopefully cut down on the waiting in food lines.

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
I don't know how we've gone this long without it. It's not about rides or atmosphere or being with loved ones and friends, it's about staring at the phone, which is something you really can't do anywhere else.

The problem with that argument it DL provides an app they want you to use in the parks. It has interactive maps, with GPS to lead you to rides, you can check wait times and FP availability, make dining reservations etc. I was told by multiple CM's about the app when I asked a question or got PP pictures taken.

Californian Elitist

I don't know how we've gone this long without it. It's not about rides or atmosphere or being with loved ones and friends, it's about staring at the phone, which is something you really can't do anywhere else.

My battery never drains when I'm at Disneyland because I'm rarely on it. Too busy enjoying myself with friends and family.

Curious Constance

When I'm at the parks, I like to use my phone to check wait times to minimize the time we stand in line in an effort to maximize the amount of things we can do in our limited time at the resort. We only make it there once every couple of years or so, and it seems a logical thing to do since we save for months and spend thousands of dollars getting to Disneyland.

Also I like to take photos of my kids having a great time both to send to Grandma, Grandpa, family and friends and so we can look back on for years to come relishing in those perfect memories.

So I , for one, would really appreciate free wifi in the parks. But I am probably not the best example because I also worship Satan and call upon his his evil to create chaos and destruction whenever I can. So when you think about it, it's really no wonder I like to use my phone sometimes in the park.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom