Why has there been no Walt AA

Victor Kelly

Original Poster
I have been wondering this and after watching a History Chanel DVD about WDW, my wife and I were wondering why there has been no AA built of Walt. Is there a curse if they try? Or is it more they have to have the family's permission?

Seabasealpha1

Actually...I've always thought there could be some kind of attraction that would open up like an episode of Disneyland and there would be a short introduction done by a Walt AA. Don't ask me what the attraction would actually be about...I suppose it being about WALT would make sense...or EPCOT...or something...but, hey...I think for now that ship has sailed...

I guess in a small way it'd be kinda like having your deceased Grandma taxidermied and put on display with a voice box and a pull string... Probably best to leave Walt around in spirit and not so much in foam rubber, steel rods, and hydraulic fluid...though, I know it'd be cool in some ways...sad to say...and I'd check it out at least once...

Sweet thought...some bad vibes potentially... besides, his grandkids squabble over the money as it is...we don't need them arguing whether the mold of his face is just right...or Seth McFarlane making any MORE cracks via Family Guy...

Cmdr_Crimson

I wonder do the mases of current generation disneyland and disneyworld guests even kknow who walt Disney is?

I think he's that guy....You know...That made that thing? ;)

But, honestly I Just don't see it happening....Even wax figure versions don't look right...
movieland1.jpg
waxwalt.jpg
1106234571_348267e21e_z.jpg
1024px-Snap_from_Wax_Museum_at_Innovative_Film_city_Bangalore_144746.jpg
32359647_1_m.jpg

Sped2424

I think tony baxter or maybe walt said in an interview somewhere that walt didn't want something of that scenario to happen. He didn't want a Moments with Mr disney attraction or anything of the sort. I could be wrong but I am almost certain I read that somewhere.

copcarguyp71

I think he's that guy....You know...That made that thing? ;)

But, honestly I Just don't see it happening....Even wax figure versions don't look right...
32359647_1_m.jpg

This one is surprisingly not too bad for a likeness. Although the tan is over done and his shoulders look awkward. Still creepy as all getout!

I agree with others that Walt's humble demeanor would probably preclude an attraction with a Walt AA in it. Although...if it would pump up the stocks they would probably have one installed at the front of every park like Marty Moose.

FutureWorld1982

There is going to be a wax figure of Walt Disney in the new Madame Tussauds museum here in Orlando. Let's hope it actually looks like him, as the previous photos are really disheartening.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom