Why do you suppose a waffle...

Matt_Black

...shaped like Mickey tastes better than a regular round or square waffle? Don't laugh, they do!

Because everything shaped like Mickey tastes better, be it waffles, ice cream bars, soft pretzels, etc. This is simply scientific fact. A reputable academic of renown clued me in.

O_ludwig_von_drake.jpg

anchorman314

I heard it was the copious amounts of pixie dust added to the waffle batter, along with the patent-pending Pixie Dust Non-Stick Cooking Spray applied to the waffle iron. :hungry:

Hmmm.....now I want waffles for lunch...

CheshireCat12

I think they put something special in their batter- it's not just the taste, its the texture of them! The middle is a little moist and eggy but the outside is golden brown and crispy...oh no, now I want Mickey waffles too!

Bugz

Mickey waffle was the first food we bought on our first trip to wdw at mk for our sons 10th birthday he was hot starting to meltdown until he tasted that waffle and the magic set in !!

MickeyisMyBestFriend

I have to agree with all of the above, I am sure they sprinkle some extra pixie dust on the Mickey ones! Seriously though, I think they use a different batter. Honestly Mickey waffle or nah I am just happy to be in Disney, although I will take mickey shaped over any other kind of shape.

s&k'smom

Yup I'm with you guys, my daughter and I saw this all the time, nothing like eating Mickey waffles in your resort room!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom