Why did they really take down the Jurassic Park sign arch?

CentralFloridaRocks831

Original Poster
Ok maybe I shouldn't have started this thread someone already mentioned things got ugly here quickly. I just want to see Jurassic park franchise come back in a whole new way and bring back the sign which will now be known as Jurassic world. I'd like to know if the JP is already back up in IOA, If so where is it on the map?

JT3000

Ok maybe I shouldn't have started this thread someone already mentioned things got ugly here quickly. I just want to see Jurassic park franchise come back in a whole new way and bring back the sign which will now be known as Jurassic world. I'd like to know if the JP is already back up in IOA, If so where is it on the map?

JP never went anywhere (and isn't being changed to JW.) They haven't started retheming the section that will become Skull Island or built a new sign, if that's what you meant.

Last edited:

mahnamahna101

You are insaine. It's easily the biggest disappointment in all the lands in IOA. It is themed so poorly.
:confused:

If JP had a family coaster, a dark ride, a Gyrosphere ride around the lagoon, and enhancements for its current attractions, it would be my favorite area in the whole park.

Theming/atmosphere is the very least of JP's concerns

Jon81uk

Well the land is sort of being expanded with King Kong. But that then uses up most of the expansion space availabe, IoA is locked by roads on those two sides. However there are small spots such as where Triceratop encounter was. Also the discovery centre could be worked on and improved.

mahnamahna101

Well the land is sort of being expanded with King Kong. But that then uses up most of the expansion space availabe, IoA is locked by roads on those two sides. However there are small spots such as where Triceratop encounter was. Also the discovery centre could be worked on and improved.
Put a dark ride in Discovery Center (Make the queue an interactive exhibit/demonstration) - C ticket
Put an Amber Mine family coaster in the Trikes plot (possibly a little over the water?) - D ticket
CJ, PF and JPRA get extensive upgrades
Observatory tower utilizing CircleVision-esque tech (C-ticket) added to Camp Jurassic
AA dinos and mini-shows scattered throughout the land
JP M&Gs with Malcolm, Hammond, etc... again
Gyrospheres around IOA lagoon (trackless transport, some "tunnels"/"caves" scattered along the way to hide Popeye, Seuss, etc) - C ticket

Other than removing JPRA for two E-tickets: Helicoptours and an more concise (6-7 min instead of 11-12 min), indoor, upgraded version of JPRA: I don't know how one could make JP/JW much better than that.

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
JP was my favorite part of IOA 'til Potterland opened. JP is one of my favorite movies but I think there is a LOT more they could do with it

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom