Why bother?

pyrophoric

Original Poster
I've compared package prices between a standard booking and an identical honeymoon booking, the honeymoon package is much more expensive. However, I cannot get a single answer as to why.
Essentially, I am told there is nothing more to a honeymoon package other than staff being notified ahead of time that it is a honeymoon... no perks, no special rooms, no discounts, yet we are quoted several hundred more.

Is there something I am missing? Why even bother reserving under that classification?

I've known companies to charge more for just for calling something a wedding/honeymoon, didn't expect this from Disney. :(

ddbowdoin

I've compared package prices between a standard booking and an identical honeymoon booking, the honeymoon package is much more expensive. However, I cannot get a single answer as to why.
Essentially, I am told there is nothing more to a honeymoon package other than staff being notified ahead of time that it is a honeymoon... no perks, no special rooms, no discounts, yet we are quoted several hundred more.

Is there something I am missing? Why even bother reserving under that classification?

I've known companies to charge more for just for calling something a wedding/honeymoon, didn't expect this from Disney. :(

I had NO idea there was even a honeymoon package

I booked through KK and my agent listed it was our honeymoon on everything and we got some amazing perks, but I didn't pay for anything extra

room upgrade to MK view at Poly
gift package to our room
champagne and strawberries

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom