Who's your favorite Disney Villian?

Livialovesdisney

As you can see from my picture, the evil queen from Snowwhite. I think her name is Grimhilde, which is fitting. She scared me so much when I was little, and not only that, but she is evil to the core. I think that Snow white was the fairest because she had a pure heart! If evil queen had been a good queen, she definitely would have been fairest of them all because she is gorgeous!! ;)

Maleficent is another favorite of mine. She is fierce! I loved the new movie with Angelina Jolie. It showed a new side to Maleficent, and I can't wait to buy the Dvd. :)

Frollo is a very well-written villain, probably because The Hunchback of Notre Dame was originally a novel by Victor Hugo. The fact that he believes everything he does is righteous and that he is in God's favor and his cruelty and hypocrisy, etc. He is just so real. There are people like that in the world. So, he is definitely a favorite.

And then Yzma(spelling?) from The emperor's new Groove. She is awesome.

But I love all the disney villains!! It is soooo hard to choose.

Ulysses McGill

Captain Hook was always a favorite. But I always loved Cheshire Cat, Si and Am and Lucifer, too.

Although my favorite animated sequence in Disney history is the Night on Bald Mountain (Fantasia), so I've always been fascinated with Chernabog.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom