Who's Signing up for the Tinker Bell Half Marathon Tomorrow????

dreamingofdisney

Original Poster
I'm so excited! I'll actually be doing the Coast to Coast Challenge! For the Princess Half Marathon, I'm doing the Glass Slipper Challenge, but I will be sticking to "just" the Half for Tinker Bell.

Who else is signing up? Is anyone doing Coast to Coast?? Does anyone want to plan and train together??

Kristin77k

I'm also doing the Coast to Coast Challenge! For me it's the Disney World Full Marathon in January and then the Tinkerbell Half. The marathon in January will be my first full marathon. I'm running a half in a couple weeks locally to prepare.
I usually run 3 times a week since I just started running this past March. How are you training?

FigmentPigments

I got super lucky, and I don't know what good deed in my past life to deserve it, but I got into the Pixie Dust Challenge two months after it sold out. I went to sign up for just the Tinkerbell Half Marathon and it was just sitting there waiting to be clicked on. I quickly registered and low and behold, I'm in. I even made sure to print out my receipt, double checked my active account, and put in a proof of time. I can't believe it!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom