Who's Park is it Anyway? LIVE! DCA 15th Anniversary Edition

MonorailRed

Applebees
"If opening day included MyMagic+"

"What really went on in Michael Eisner's head during DCA Blue Sky meetings"

"Things you can say about original Paradise Pier attractions that you can't say about your significant other"

"If DCA's opening day dedication plaque was honest, it would read..."

TheOriginalTiki

Original Poster
"The disappointment upon realizing Grizzly Peak doesn't actually roar..."

Seems like Monday is going to be the day were doing this, so @MonorailRed @IDInstitute @Voxel @spacemt354 @monkey92514 please let me know which times would work best f or each of you tomorrow and we'll try to come to a consensus on when to start. Also, keep the Scenes from a Hat coming!

"Realizing the tractor at Bountiful Valley Farms" is a full attraction according to the park map!" ;)

DinoInstitute

"The disappointment upon realizing Grizzly Peak doesn't actually roar..."

Seems like Monday is going to be the day were doing this, so @MonorailRed @IDInstitute @Voxel @spacemt354 @monkey92514 please let me know which times would work best f or each of you tomorrow and we'll try to come to a consensus on when to start. Also, keep the Scenes from a Hat coming!

"Realizing the tractor at Bountiful Valley Farms" is a full attraction according to the park map!" ;)
For me early afternoon works best, like around 3 est, though I'm sure that's not going to be great for everyone so anything is fine :p

DisneyManOne

"Describe those Buzz Lightyear commercials for the park in one sentence."

(In case you don't know what I'm talking about, it's these commercials here...

)

Last edited:

TheOriginalTiki

Original Poster
Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the DVD of Toy Story 2 where the first "trailer" of the park premiered which featured the now infamous "roaring" Grizzly Peak which got everyone's hopes up?

KingOfEpicocity

i remember as a kid seeing that old DCA ad and having NO CLUE what it was and just wondering waht it could be. maybe that could be one.

-What Could DCA be based solely on that ad?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom