1. Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.
    Dismiss Notice

Who's been to Pandora? Morning or afternoon?

Discussion in 'WDW Trip Planning' started by Zipitidoda, Jul 10, 2017.

1. DfromATX

DfromATX Well-Known Member

If you rope drop FOP, do you think you'd have time (without a lot of wait) to ride the boat ride right after?

2. MickeyCB

MickeyCB New Member

As you know these things are not consistent, but, I was following the 7-8 EMH for a week or so prior to our trip and what seemed to be occurring during that hour was a long line for FoP, but much shorter for the river ride. An example is-on the morning of June 10th (I believe) at 7:43 am, the line for FoP was 60 min, but the river ride was only 10 min. So you could at least try the FoP first, get off and go straight over to the river ride hoping that line will be reasonable. Hope that helps!

DfromATX and Zipitidoda like this.
  3. Zipitidoda

Zipitidoda Well-Known Member Original Poster

I just got FP for FOP so I think we will arrive at opening then mosey over to Navi River. Hopefully for a lower wait. No rushing on this trip, just excited to take it slow and soak it all in. Thanks @MickeyCB, I'll take your advise

brifraz and helenabear like this.
  4. Minnie1986

Minnie1986 Well-Known Member

This is great info. Thanks SO much. Fingers crossed I can get an FoP FastPass this weekend.

Zipitidoda and brifraz like this.
  5. ajrwdwgirl

ajrwdwgirl Well-Known Member

It probably won't be super short but the majority of the people will be going to FOP, which seems to always have a longer line than the River Journey. So I would still advise rope dropping FOP.

DfromATX likes this.
  6. DfromATX

DfromATX Well-Known Member

Thanks. I just might do that because then (hopefully) we can get fast passes for the evening.