Trip Report Whoa, Wait a Minute......Weren't You JUST There??!! *COMPLETED*

Hi, my name is Tuvalu and I am a Disneyholic.

(Go on, respond "Hi Tuvalu." I'll wait.)

My last trip to WDW was June 4-12, 2016. Before that May 3-8, 2016. Before that April 3-9, 2016. And my first trip of 2016 was February 18-22. If you are curious about those trip reports, they can be found here:

February ~ http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/up-where-they-walk-up-where-they-run-19-3-miles.910930/ (Written by my DDD ~ Darling Disney Daughter :p)
April ~ http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/go-with-the-flow-its-spring-break-you-know-completed.912354/
May ~ http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/relaxin-on-the-rue-dbaga-completed.913182/

In the interest of full disclosure, I have three more trips planned for 2016 ~ July, October and December.

Can't. Stop. Going.

It is never my intention to be boastful about my vacation frequency. I am very aware of how fortunate I am. If not for the good friends I have made on this site, I would not be posting trip reports at all. So a big thank you to all who have encouraged and supported me. Your kindness means a lot.

Now, on with our most recent adventure!

The deets:
Cast ~ Tuvalu, Woody and Em
Date ~ June 4-12, 2016
Resorts ~ Port Orleans French Quarter & Polynesian Village

image.jpeg

Did we have fun? You betcha! Even Tropical Storm Colin couldn't dampen our joy :D.

Stay tuned....

Longers

Just finished packing...still have room if the three of you would like to stow away! ;):D
Can you fit me in too? (Obviously I need a flight from the UK too. My countdown is on 104 days so I will be there soon enough but can't believe you are going again (well I can really)
Ride BTMRR again and make sure you have an ice cream for me and thanks for writing this report it's helping my trip get closer. Have a great time

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Original Poster
Can you fit me in too? (Obviously I need a flight from the UK too. My countdown is on 104 days so I will be there soon enough but can't believe you are going again (well I can really)
Ride BTMRR again and make sure you have an ice cream for me and thanks for writing this report it's helping my trip get closer. Have a great time
Thanks, @Longers! :). We had yummy chocolate shakes today and have a FP for BTMRR tomorrow ~ will be thinking of you on that wild ride!

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Two days later than my goal of finishing your trip report before your next trip but so nice to see this trip ramping up to Em's frown turned upside down. Great report, thanks for bringing me along. :happy: Noting Em on DME with a pretty smile but those eyes look tired. You two must have been up early.

blreinsel

Sigh.. I'm up for adoption too, if you're looking for another family member. I come with an adorable dachshund that would give Kona a run for his money. :)

Another great TR.. Fun seeing what you were up to and thinking back to what I was doing at the same time! Still bummed we were so close to having a run in but missed it by a hair. :( Someday!

Can't wait to read the next report!

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Original Poster
Two days later than my goal of finishing your trip report before your next trip but so nice to see this trip ramping up to Em's frown turned upside down. Great report, thanks for bringing me along. :happy: Noting Em on DME with a pretty smile but those eyes look tired. You two must have been up early.
Thank you for reading! Yes, we had to get up before 5 am for our flight. But once we arrived, we were energized!

RememberWhen

What a beautiful trip! You and your daughter are lovely. I'm completely jealous of the mom/daughter fun time, but I've got a trip coming up at the end of September with my parents, wife and son. Just wait for those awesome grandma trips. It's going to be magical. And as fun as Disney is, it must be hard to leave your sweet kitten! Too bad you can't sneak him on the plane with you.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom