Who is Charlotte Disney??!

Acolli18

Original Poster
There's a new movie coming out titled "Walt Before Mickey" (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3154310/) Jodi Sweetin is playing Charlotte Disney, but I have never heard that name before. I googled it but to no avail. Does anyone have any idea who she is, since she seems to be a large part of the movie?

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Sorry, I too struck out.

Someone on the WBM Facebook page asks if Jodi is playing Ruth. Ruth was Roy and Walt's sister.

Maybe someone more in the know can clear this up.

MOXOMUMD

There's a new movie coming out titled "Walt Before Mickey" (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3154310/) Jodi Sweetin is playing Charlotte Disney, but I have never heard that name before. I googled it but to no avail. Does anyone have any idea who she is, since she seems to be a large part of the movie?
Sorry, I too struck out. Someone on the WBM Facebook page asks if Jodi is playing Ruth. Ruth was Roy and Walt's sister. Maybe someone more in the know can clear this up.
Jodie is playing Charlotte. Charlotte was Walt's aunt, married to Robert, Walt's father's brother. It was Robert who funded the money for starting the Disney Bros. Studio. When Walt packed up and moved to California he moved in with Robert and Charlotte because Roy was recovering from tuberculosis in a veteran's hospital. I'm more excited to see this movie than Saving Mr. Banks. I'm glad David Henrie is in it.

Acolli18

Original Poster
Jodie is playing Charlotte. Charlotte was Walt's aunt, married to Robert, Walt's father's brother. It was Robert who funded the money for starting the Disney Bros. Studio. When Walt packed up and moved to California he moved in with Robert and Charlotte because Roy was recovering from tuberculosis in a veteran's hospital. I'm more excited to see this movie than Saving Mr. Banks. I'm glad David Henrie is in it.
Well done! I figured out this morning it was his Aunt, but not much more info beyond that. Thanks!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom