Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Samsung announces new phone:
bladeedge.jpg
Samsung is proud to announce the world’s first smart knife with smartphone capabilities, the Galaxy BLADE edge. Galaxy BLADE edge is the ultimate cooking companion, made with the modern chef in mind. Building on the expertise it has already displayed with its Chef Collection series, Samsung is taking its commitment to culinary expertise and cutting-edge technology even further – literally.

Running on the latest OS, the Galaxy BLADE edge comes with all the incredible features of the Galaxy S6, but its edge is so sharp and strong that the device can also serve as a chef’s knife. In fact, the Galaxy BLADE edge could very well render all the knives in your kitchen obsolete.

Chop, cut, slice and dice up to 50% faster

Galaxy BLADE edge features a set of sensors and algorithms that analyze your grip, dexterity and strength, setting the weight in optimal proportion to create the perfect rhythm and inertia. This smart feature, in league with the super sharp edge, makes chopping and cutting up to 50% faster than with conventional knives. It also has a special feature for slicing fruit and dicing vegetables.

http://global.samsungtomorrow.com/galaxy-blade-edge-chefs-edition/

Last edited:

NYwdwfan

You should use your iPad instead.

I don't HAVE an iPad. I do have a kindle fire but it's all the way over there...

Speaking of the kindle - I was at my parents' house yesterday and went to connect to their wifi. The kindle saves all previous connections in a list and right there on top was this:

Disney Resort In Room WiFi (Guest): out of range

Well gee thanks for pointing that out!!! :mad:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom