Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

PUSH

Original Poster
As much as I'm ready for winter to end, I'm not sure if I'm ready for pollen season to begin. Perhaps my boss won't object too heavily if I wear a Bane mask to work everyday from late March thru early May.
I don't have allergies (except my eye doctor told me I have them in my eyes, but I haven't experienced any symptoms).

^ I'm probably gonna be sued after comments like that.

NYwdwfan

As much as I'm ready for winter to end, I'm not sure if I'm ready for pollen season to begin. Perhaps my boss won't object too heavily if I wear a Bane mask to work everyday from late March thru early May.

Just bring in a doctor's note and they can't possibly object.

They should be legally required to re-assign you. Did you threaten to sue? I know a good lawyer. Well - I know a lawyer that would take the case. I don't know about "good". Is there a such thing?

PUSH

Original Poster
Finished my portfolio! Well, what's needed for this assessment at least. I'll just have to read my Philosophy of Education over a couple more times before I go in to be interviewed/have it assessed. Because apparently you need to know what you wrote. Crazy concept, huh?

NYwdwfan

We got an inch of snow and now nothing. It's supposed to rain all day tomorrow - hoping some of this snow melts but I have a feeling it's just going to make it messy.

PUSH

Original Poster
We got an inch of snow and now nothing. It's supposed to rain all day tomorrow - hoping some of this snow melts but I have a feeling it's just going to make it messy.
We're getting close to 30 and 40 degree weather. Unfortunately the next two days are below 20. But hopefully the ice from today will melt away after that.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom