Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

Nemo14

Packing up the car.:( I probably won't be on much for the next few days. Please melt all that snow back home before next weekend, OK?

NYwdwfan

Packing up the car.:( I probably won't be on much for the next few days. Please melt all that snow back home before next weekend, OK?

Safe travels.

It's supposed to get close to 50 here twice this week so that maybe a possibility!

EDIT: it's close to 50 one day but 3-6 inches of snow tomorrow night. :(

acishere

Did you pay anyone to shovel your property while away? Because New England got a lot of snow and a bunch of it is probably solid ice now...

PUSH

Original Poster
Safe travels.

It's supposed to get close to 50 here twice this week so that maybe a possibility!

EDIT: it's close to 50 one day but 3-6 inches of snow tomorrow night. :(
That's similar to the projected weather here. Tomorrow we're supposed to get some snow, then next weekend it's supposed to be in the 40s. The following week it's supposed to be in the 50s.

trr1

February 29: Surf and Turf Day
One doesn’t normally think of March as a holiday month—but take a look at all of these reasons to celebrate:

National Celery Month
National Flour Month
National Frozen Food Month
National Nutrition Month
National Noodle Month
National Peanut Month
National Sauce Month
National Caffeine Awareness Month
Chocolate Chip Cookie Week is the second week of the month, American Chocolate Week is the third week. Each day of the month has something to celebrate too. Pick your day, plan a party, invite your friends to celebrate:

International Pancake Day, Shrove Tuesday (February or March)
Maple Syrup Saturday, 3rd Saturday
National Hot Cross Bun Day, Good Friday (March or April)
National Baked Ham with Pineapple Day, Easter (March or April)
March 1: National Peanut Butter Lover’s Day
March 1: National Fruit Compote Day

PUSH

Original Poster
Just finished my second artifact for my teaching portfolio that I only procrastinated off for two years. The only reason I did it today was because I have my portfolio assessed on Wednesday. Go procrastination!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom