Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

acishere

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, (this just keeps going on doesn't it?)

In honor of my 1000th post, I'd like to thank @Bob Saget, who's absence spawned a thraed that allowed fond memories of rhubarb, quests, chickens, and much more. So here's to you Mr Bob Saget, wherever or whoever you are now!
Bob who?

That sounds familiar. :cautious: Are you sure you didn't plagiarize some great work of literature?
The Hobbit?
Harry Potter?
I'm pretty sure it is from the great American novel: 50 Shades of Grey.

Goofyernmost

I got it right away.
crown.gif

*#*$%* overachievers...:mad:
I did as well. And I am so proud to say that although I have been called many, many things, overachiever was never one of them. I can now die happy.

On a side note - I recently noticed that @Lucky and I have virtually (get it?!) the same number of posts.
You're probably the same person posting with two different identities. Hey, it's been known to happen!

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Not sure what you are talking about that post was totally legit and
it is a far, far better thing that I do, than I have ever done; it is a far, far better rest that I go to than I have ever known.
The only high school English novel that I failed to read all the way through.
Thank goodness for Coles Notes.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Don't forget:
Charlie Cadillac
Harold Chevrolet
Donald Dodge
Michelle Plymouth
Jonathon Nisson
And most of the Ford family. They were there but none of them except Henry actually did any work!
Don't bother to look it up. I made up all the names.
I figured ... seeing as how you spelled Nissan wrong.
Also, one would expect a slightly less American name to be paired with a Japanese surname.

Jonathon, indeed!

Goofyernmost

I figured ... seeing as how you spelled Nissan wrong.
Also, one would expect a slightly less American name to be paired with a Japanese surname.

Jonathon, indeed!
So, you are saying the Jonathon Nisson did work at the Ford plant? I didn't know that! I'll bet you knew that because you live so close to the Ford plant.:angelic:;)

Nissan is a Japanese surname, are you sure that Nisson is also?

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
So, you are saying the Jonathon Nisson did work at the Ford plant? I didn't know that! I'll bet you knew that because you live so close to the Ford plant.:angelic:;)

Nissan is a Japanese surname, are you sure that Nisson is also?
My buddy, my pal, my very best friend ... after witnessing your handiwork in the Rope Lights thread the past few days, there is zero chance that I wish to engage in any type of argument/debate with you.
You are on fire this week!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom