Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

acishere

Just insurance that Dave doesn't change his mind and decide he really doesn't want to retire. No place to come back to. But, other then that... "That's show biz folks".
CBS could give him a 10pm show, then cancel it after 6 months, drive out Colbert, and put Letterman back in his old time slot and pretend none of this ever happened.

But what kind of messed up network would do that?

Lucky

"Please join the Marlins Foundation for an evening of fun and stakes at the Craps, Blackjacks, Roulette, Poker and Domino tables as you rub elbows with your favorite Marlins players, coaches and alumni. Enjoy a night filled with hors d'oeuvres, open bars, dancing and entertainment, with the breathtaking view of downtown Miami."

This is an annual charity event they call "Fish 'N Chips." (Get it?) Tickets are $100. The number of Marlins players who showed up at the event this year to "rub elbows with" fans was...
...zero.

NYwdwfan

"Please join the Marlins Foundation for an evening of fun and stakes at the Craps, Blackjacks, Roulette, Poker and Domino tables as you rub elbows with your favorite Marlins players, coaches and alumni. Enjoy a night filled with hors d'oeuvres, open bars, dancing and entertainment, with the breathtaking view of downtown Miami."

This is an annual charity event they call "Fish 'N Chips." (Get it?) Tickets are $100. The number of Marlins players who showed up at the event this year to "rub elbows with" fans was...
...zero.

Wow. I wonder if they never informed players they needed to attend or if they just didn't bother to show up. If they were scheduled to attend and blew it off they should have to give each ticket buying fan $100 delivered personally to their door. Actually the Penguins have star players deliver season tickets to fans - the videos are so cool.

Nemo14

...zero.
Are you kidding?!!! I'd ask for my $$ back (and a few fastpasses)

On a totally unrelated note, Mom's going out for the day with my sister, then tomorrow and Monday we'll be taking her to a couple of cookouts. She'll be so confused by Tuesday that I might have to take up drinking again...

Lucky

Wow. I wonder if they never informed players they needed to attend or if they just didn't bother to show up. If they were scheduled to attend and blew it off they should have to give each ticket buying fan $100 delivered personally to their door. Actually the Penguins have star players deliver season tickets to fans - the videos are so cool.
Well, it was a gambling event. You pay your $100 and take a chance that the players who are supposed to be there actually show up.

Lucky

Are you kidding?!!! I'd ask for my $$ back (and a few fastpasses)

On a totally unrelated note, Mom's going out for the day with my sister, then tomorrow and Monday we'll be taking her to a couple of cookouts. She'll be so confused by Tuesday that I might have to take up drinking again...
Nice break for you today, and it should be good for her to get out some, even if it is disorienting.

Nemo14

Happy wedding day to Duke's sister: I figure about now he's all dressed up like an usher:
th

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom