Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

Nemo14

I'll tell you, walking around all those old cars today really made me a little jealous of that whole era in car production. It was a very different world back then...

Goofyernmost

I think the temporary closure had something to do with Chrobry Day. I know several other websites I frequent were also closed for awhile as a "moment of silence", if you will. This was posted earlier today in the help/announcements forum:

On this very date, back in the year 1025, Bolesław Chrobry was crowned in Gniezno, and became the first King of Poland. To honor this historical milestone, we will be shutting down the website for several hours today (4/18/15) so others can pause and reflect. We appreciate your patience, and we will have the website up and running again this afternoon. Thank you! -The WDWmagic team

Edit: I noticed YouTube and Google are both back up & running.
And I'm sure that he and his family appreciated that. When contacted for his reaction his only question was... what the hell is an internet site and why did it take 990 years to make the announcement!

NYwdwfan

The new Star Wars trailer has put me in the mood for re-watching the original trilogy. So now I must decide whether to buy them on Blu-ray/digital download or see if my mom's old VCR still works and watch the version without Hayden digitally added to the ending.

I'm pretty sure her VCR hasn't been used in at least 15 years so it might be harder to watch the slightly less altered version.

My mother in law bought all the Disney movies on VHS as they were released from the vault and gave them to us when my daughter was born. One day my daughter decided to watch Bambi so I pulled off the shrink wrap and popped it in the VCR. It wouldn't play. I took out the tape and looked at it and discovered it had fused together. It had been sitting in the drawer for probably 15 years. That's when I discovered you can get anything you want on eBay.

acishere

My mother in law bought all the Disney movies on VHS as they were released from the vault and gave them to us when my daughter was born. One day my daughter decided to watch Bambi so I pulled off the shrink wrap and popped it in the VCR. It wouldn't play. I took out the tape and looked at it and discovered it had fused together. It had been sitting in the drawer for probably 15 years. That's when I discovered you can get anything you want on eBay.
I guess I better climb into the attic and check the tapes then...

Nemo14

th

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom