White Disney Baby Character Blanket w/ bubbles all over it?!

taRyn

Original Poster
HELP! I am looking for my boyfriend's baby blanket that he lost when he was a baby. :) I want to surprise him with it! Apparently he was REALLY upset when he lost it, he took it everywhere he went. I am trying to locate one online and can't find it anywhere.

From what he remembers, it was white with the Disney Characters as babies in onesies and it had different colored bubbles all over it! It is not fleece, it is like the fabric on a receiving blanket. I would REALLY appreciate anyone's feedback! Thanks!

It looks like the blanket on the left in this picture (the one with the bubbles) only without the lines!
il_fullxfull.302172877.jpg

Mama Mary

HELP! I am looking for my boyfriend's baby blanket that he lost when he was a baby. :) I want to surprise him with it! Apparently he was REALLY upset when he lost it, he took it everywhere he went. I am trying to locate one online and can't find it anywhere.

From what he remembers, it was white with the Disney Characters as babies in onesies and it had different colored bubbles all over it! It is not fleece, it is like the fabric on a receiving blanket. I would REALLY appreciate anyone's feedback! Thanks!

It looks like the blanket on the left in this picture (the one with the bubbles) only without the lines!
il_fullxfull.302172877.jpg
Did you ever find the blanket? I am looking for the same one.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom